Buffalo, NY Marriage Record 1910

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
chcatalano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Jan 2009, 17:12

Buffalo, NY Marriage Record 1910

Post by chcatalano »

How would I go about finding a marriage record for someone married in buffalo, NY in 1910?
I do not have an exact date. I am only going on a 1910 census that shows the two individuals had been married for 0 years. This would mean that they were either married in 1909 or 1910. I have no doubt that they were married in a Catholic church, but I am unsure of which one.
Also, would this record have information on the parents of the individuals being married?
Thanks for any help that can be offered.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Buffalo, NY Marriage Record 1910

Post by wldspirit »

Perhaps this will help:

http://www.buffaloresearch.com/vital.html

gives detailed information on a number of records related to Buffalo research.

wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Post Reply