How would I go about finding a marriage record for someone married in buffalo, NY in 1910?
I do not have an exact date. I am only going on a 1910 census that shows the two individuals had been married for 0 years. This would mean that they were either married in 1909 or 1910. I have no doubt that they were married in a Catholic church, but I am unsure of which one.
Also, would this record have information on the parents of the individuals being married?
Thanks for any help that can be offered.
Buffalo, NY Marriage Record 1910
Re: Buffalo, NY Marriage Record 1910
Perhaps this will help:
http://www.buffaloresearch.com/vital.html
gives detailed information on a number of records related to Buffalo research.
wldspirit
http://www.buffaloresearch.com/vital.html
gives detailed information on a number of records related to Buffalo research.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

