ANOTHER UPDATE DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
elizabethvitale
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 56
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
Contact:

ANOTHER UPDATE DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE

Post by elizabethvitale »

His date of death March 21 1951 His date of birth Sept 6 1873 Problem
the census, marriage application, and everything else so far don't coincide with eac other. I can't find him on the ssi death index. Still plugging away lol

NEVER ISSUED A SS# BECAUSE OF HIS AGE WHEN NUMBERS WERE ISSUED PER SOCIAL SECURITY
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Thanks for all of your help

Post by nuccia »

Very nice! I am just going through your site now. Thanks for sharing it with us.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
elizabethvitale
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 56
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
Contact:

Re: FOUND MY GRANDDADS NAME DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE from Nap

Post by elizabethvitale »

Thank you for the compliment about my website.

I found my grandfather is from Naples. I am getting closer. I spoke with cousins on my father's side. My genealogy page is a bit updated. This is really fun lol
User avatar
elizabethvitale
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 56
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
Contact:

Re: FOUND GRANDDADS BURIAL DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE from Napl

Post by elizabethvitale »

FOUND HIS BURIAL SITE WOOHOO WAITING ON THE DATES OF DEATH AND BIRTH FINALLY
User avatar
elizabethvitale
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 56
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
Contact:

Re: DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE from Naples

Post by elizabethvitale »

edited first topic
Post Reply