His date of death March 21 1951 His date of birth Sept 6 1873 Problem
the census, marriage application, and everything else so far don't coincide with eac other. I can't find him on the ssi death index. Still plugging away lol
NEVER ISSUED A SS# BECAUSE OF HIS AGE WHEN NUMBERS WERE ISSUED PER SOCIAL SECURITY
ANOTHER UPDATE DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE
- elizabethvitale
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
- Contact:
Re: Thanks for all of your help
Very nice! I am just going through your site now. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- elizabethvitale
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
- Contact:
Re: FOUND MY GRANDDADS NAME DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE from Nap
Thank you for the compliment about my website.
I found my grandfather is from Naples. I am getting closer. I spoke with cousins on my father's side. My genealogy page is a bit updated. This is really fun lol
I found my grandfather is from Naples. I am getting closer. I spoke with cousins on my father's side. My genealogy page is a bit updated. This is really fun lol
- elizabethvitale
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
- Contact:
Re: FOUND GRANDDADS BURIAL DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE from Napl
FOUND HIS BURIAL SITE WOOHOO WAITING ON THE DATES OF DEATH AND BIRTH FINALLY
- elizabethvitale
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
- Contact:
Re: DOMINICK ANTONIO VITALE from Naples
edited first topic
- elizabethvitale
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
- Contact:
- elizabethvitale
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 03:48
- Contact:

