bruzzese

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
charlenef
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 16:50

bruzzese

Post by charlenef »

My Grandmother is from Mammola and her Maiden name is Bruzzese I believe. It has become Bruchesi in Canada but no such name exists in any archives that I have searched. She and Her 2 sisters came to Canada with their parents Rosa and Antonio. Do you have any information for me? Carmen was born in 1804 and her sister Anne was born in 1913. Thanks for any assistance. I am trying to trace family backwards from there
User avatar
charlenef
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 16:50

Re: bruzzese

Post by charlenef »

correction carmen was born in 1904
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: bruzzese

Post by Italysearcher »

There is a surname Abruzzese.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
charlenef
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 16:50

Re: bruzzese

Post by charlenef »

No from Mammola for sure.........Carmen(her birth name was Carmella) and I have found out that she was born in 1907
Post Reply