bruzzese
bruzzese
My Grandmother is from Mammola and her Maiden name is Bruzzese I believe. It has become Bruchesi in Canada but no such name exists in any archives that I have searched. She and Her 2 sisters came to Canada with their parents Rosa and Antonio. Do you have any information for me? Carmen was born in 1804 and her sister Anne was born in 1913. Thanks for any assistance. I am trying to trace family backwards from there
Re: bruzzese
correction carmen was born in 1904
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: bruzzese
There is a surname Abruzzese.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: bruzzese
No from Mammola for sure.........Carmen(her birth name was Carmella) and I have found out that she was born in 1907
