My cousin recently found this letter in her possession. It appears it was sent to my great grandparents by their nephew Giuseppe. It is dated March 27, 1964 and it was sent from Bahia Blanca, Argentina to my great grandparents in Struthers, Ohio. I am having trouble with the handwriting. I can only recognize a couple words.
I was wondering if someone could translate the letter for me?
Thank you very much!
Joey L. Caccarozzo
jcaccaro@aol.com
Need Help Translating Letter
Re: Need Help Translating Letter
Giuseppina writes to her uncle and aunt saying that she and her sisters Dora and Rosa (?) have left for a short stay in Italy after 40 years of absence. The brother of her husband had to come with them but he had a work accident and lost three fingers.
Ricerche genealogiche in Italia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
Re: Need Help Translating Letter
Thank you - that is very helpful. I had no idea they went back to Italy for a visit. I just recently reconnected with some of my relatives down in Argentina.

