Hi all
I'm hoping someone here might help lead me to a path to find some of my relatives (cousins) in Afragola. I have traced some of my ancestral tree but having trouble finding recent or living relatives, with the possible goal of somehow reaching out to them...
I'm looking for the children and grandchildren of Giovanni Balsamo & Celeste Castiello, born circa 1901, and married circa 1925. Celeste Castiello was the child of Raffaele and Giovanna Moccia (d. 1947 in Afragola).
(I already know about the Italian white pages, and 1920’s birth indices, but they weren’t helpful)
I appreciate any ideas or help you might offer. Thank you
Finding recent Afragola relatives
Re: Finding recent Afragola relatives
You can try on Facebook, in some local page (of the kind "Sei di Afragola se" = "You are from Afragola if"), asking if someone knows their descendants.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Finding recent Afragola relatives
Thanks Pippo
I just saw that page the other day. I'll have try I guess...
I just saw that page the other day. I'll have try I guess...

