Search found 2 matches

by cmorrow
30 Jul 2004, 04:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Palazzo from corleone
Replies: 6
Views: 6635

Re: Palazzo from corleone

actually I was looking for both answers. no need to make it a big issue. Wehn I say young, I mean age 17 and 14. the person that they stayed with doesn't say anthigh about a relationshiop with this man. so, I was just wondering. thanks to you both
by cmorrow
29 Jul 2004, 20:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Palazzo from corleone
Replies: 6
Views: 6635

Palazzo from corleone

My ggfather and his siblings were all sent to american, alone at young ages. I've been told that this was b/c the mafia had such a strong influence in Sicily. They all came in the late 1800's early 1900's. I'm wondering why would their parents send them away? I also heard that their parents were ...