Search found 11 matches

by Luca04
24 Feb 2005, 15:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research
Replies: 25
Views: 19166

Re: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research

I also hired Trish - Brujaojos, to research information for my family from the town of Vasto. I am also putting my full endorsement and highest recommendation for her! Trish, did an outstanding job for me!! She presented me with a book full of information, including pedigree charts, birth, marriage ...
by Luca04
22 Aug 2004, 23:06
Topic: Link for online newspapers of the world
Replies: 0
Views: 1938

Link for online newspapers of the world

Hello All,
I came across this link and thought it was interesting. It is a link for online newspapers from al over the world. There are a bunch of them from Italy. I don't know if this is of interest to anyone, I just thought I'd share it with the group.

http://www.refdesk.com/paper1.html#italy
by Luca04
22 Aug 2004, 23:00
Topic: Santo Stefano
Replies: 23
Views: 14540

Re: Santo Stefano

Hi Trish, Thanks for all the info!!!! I printed off the info from the links you sent me and thanks for emailing me that other stuff. I'm printing them off now. I really appreciate all your help. Quick question. Is there a good online translator that can translate italian to english words or phrases?...
by Luca04
22 Aug 2004, 19:37

I'm going to give this another shot. I wonder if i can ask some more info. I'm am a novice to this type of research, and it is difficult to evan know sometimes the right question to ask. Please bear with me. I thought I would send this in narrative form and maybe you can weed through it for me and ...
by Luca04
22 Aug 2004, 18:55
Topic: Surname CAVALCANTE
Replies: 22
Views: 20423

Re: Surname CAVALCANTE

Just to enlighten everyone who may read this as to what AH refers to, here is a link to check it out.

[http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacie ... minem.html]
by Luca04
22 Aug 2004, 16:40

I'm going to give this another shot. Hello Trish, I will be writing away for those records from San Stefano this coming week. Thanks for that info. You have been very helpful getting me started. I wonder if i can ask some more info. I'm am a novice to this type of research, and it is difficult to ev...
by Luca04
21 Aug 2004, 04:01

Hello Trish, Thank you for the info. i do appreciate someone who is willing to help, and you have been very helpful. Peter, I really dont know what your problem is. I wonder how many people you have turned off by your constant barbs and berating. I guess you want to have no one on this site, that wa...
by Luca04
20 Aug 2004, 17:35

ptimber wrote:Dear Luca portg wine gives me gas. Peter

Just by this condensending answer to me, I REST MY CASE!!!!
by Luca04
20 Aug 2004, 17:01

Thank you Trish. I did a search for Santo Stefano and also came up with three in the region. You are correct. There is one that is near the town of Cervasca which is southwest of Cuneo on Sp23, the Roero one is west of a town called Canale and the Belbo one is east of Alba. My notes do not indicate ...
by Luca04
20 Aug 2004, 05:18

Hello Trish, WOW!!!! Thank you very much!!!!! I wasnt aware that there were 3 of them. This is a great start! I dont have alot of information to start with, but this will help. All i know is that the 4 great grandparents on my mothers side were from there. At least thats what I had been told. I do h...
by Luca04
20 Aug 2004, 04:33

Santo Stefano

Does anyone know of a town called Santo Stefano in the Piemonte region? My Great grandparents on my mothers side came from there. I'm looking for film or an address to write for birth records.
Thank you
Luca04