Hi today I discover how to get the original doc from ellisisland.org Probably someone already know how to do it but I think this is an important info for all user!! Moreover the internal forum search engine doesn't work and I can't determine if there is other topiclike this! Anyway : - first you ...
Hi, I'm new in this forum but I hope to be helpful! A lot of town in this area changed their own name from 'd'alife' to 'del matese' or only 'Matese' or simply without suffix about in the '70's for example : - I live in "Piedimonte Matese" once known as "Piedimote d'Alife" - another town is "Sant ...
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...