Hello Forum,
I am hoping to contact relatives of Michelle and Teresa Pinelli.
Michelle Pinelli was born on the 27/10/1887 in Pettoranello, Italy. He died Feb, 1963 in Trenton, New Jersey.
He was married to Teresa (Elizabeth) Marinaro who was born Dec 1897, Trenton, New Jersey.
He resided at 7 ...
Search found 44 matches
- 07 Nov 2011, 11:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pinelli Michelle & Teresa
- Replies: 0
- Views: 899
- 07 Nov 2011, 10:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fuschino
- Replies: 0
- Views: 881
Fuschino
Dear Forum,
Can anyone please offer me advice on how to I can find Maria Marinaro who becomes Maria Fuschino.
Her parents are Vincenzo Marinaro (James Marino) and Rosa Maria Chiusano who were from Pettoranello, Italy.
Maria was born in Trenton, New Jersey.
Maria first appears in the
1900 US ...
Can anyone please offer me advice on how to I can find Maria Marinaro who becomes Maria Fuschino.
Her parents are Vincenzo Marinaro (James Marino) and Rosa Maria Chiusano who were from Pettoranello, Italy.
Maria was born in Trenton, New Jersey.
Maria first appears in the
1900 US ...
- 07 Nov 2011, 10:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Procaccino Liberato, Eduardo & Theodore
- Replies: 0
- Views: 685
Procaccino Liberato, Eduardo & Theodore
Hello Forum,
I am searching for relatives of Liberato Antonio Procaccino.
He was born 7th March 1888 in Pettoranello, Italy. His parents were Joseph Procaccino and Philomena ?Ranollo.
On the 1st January 1912 he married Maria Antonia Marinaro (also known as Margaret Marino) She was born in ...
I am searching for relatives of Liberato Antonio Procaccino.
He was born 7th March 1888 in Pettoranello, Italy. His parents were Joseph Procaccino and Philomena ?Ranollo.
On the 1st January 1912 he married Maria Antonia Marinaro (also known as Margaret Marino) She was born in ...
- 07 Jun 2011, 13:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate-Rome
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1664
Death Certificate-Rome
Dear Forum,
Can I please request information on how to obtain a death certificate for my grandfather Addolorato Petrecca who was born 10th August 1909 in Castelpetroso. He died in Rome, apparently he was travelling to work by bus complained of a headache and was taken to a hospital in Rome where he ...
Can I please request information on how to obtain a death certificate for my grandfather Addolorato Petrecca who was born 10th August 1909 in Castelpetroso. He died in Rome, apparently he was travelling to work by bus complained of a headache and was taken to a hospital in Rome where he ...
- 21 Jul 2005, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7248
Re: Italy to Australia
Helen,
on www.paginebianche.it site there is one Aldo Costa listed as living in Treville. Have you tried that site? Perhaps he is the Aldo you are looking for.
Cheers,
Silvana
on www.paginebianche.it site there is one Aldo Costa listed as living in Treville. Have you tried that site? Perhaps he is the Aldo you are looking for.
Cheers,
Silvana
- 21 Jul 2005, 20:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Elenuccia!!
I get all flushed with happiness when I get a message from you :D
You have hit the nail on the head with Pietrangelo Petrecca, he sound like my ggrandfather. He did go back and forth to America, working to pay of his farm, but I had thought he had stayed with his sister Virginia ...
I get all flushed with happiness when I get a message from you :D
You have hit the nail on the head with Pietrangelo Petrecca, he sound like my ggrandfather. He did go back and forth to America, working to pay of his farm, but I had thought he had stayed with his sister Virginia ...
- 20 Jul 2005, 16:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7248
Re: Italy to Australia
Dear Helen,
Are you trying to find Aldo Costa?....or Giordano?
I used www.whitepages.com.au and found two A Costas living in Brisbane, but none in Townsville. If you have trouble finding them on the whitepages site I will email you the addresses I could find.
Cheers Silvana
Are you trying to find Aldo Costa?....or Giordano?
I used www.whitepages.com.au and found two A Costas living in Brisbane, but none in Townsville. If you have trouble finding them on the whitepages site I will email you the addresses I could find.
Cheers Silvana
- 12 Jul 2005, 09:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Dear "distant cousin" Silvana!
I have discovered a common ancestor : GIUSEPPE PALUMBO (early 1700´s) I descend from his 1st wife, Donata Vacca, and you, from his 2nd wife, Margarita Tamburri . Their son, Donatantonio Palumbo (died Nov, 29, 1843,at age 71) and his wife Francesca Forte were the ...
I have discovered a common ancestor : GIUSEPPE PALUMBO (early 1700´s) I descend from his 1st wife, Donata Vacca, and you, from his 2nd wife, Margarita Tamburri . Their son, Donatantonio Palumbo (died Nov, 29, 1843,at age 71) and his wife Francesca Forte were the ...
- 07 Jul 2005, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Dear Elenuccia,
Sounds wonderful!!
I will get as many contacts as I can, but most would not have e-mail addresses.
Cheers,
Silvana
Sounds wonderful!!
I will get as many contacts as I can, but most would not have e-mail addresses.
Cheers,
Silvana
- 07 Jul 2005, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Dear Elenuccia,
Once again I must offer you my deepest thanks.
In regards to descendants addresses & e-mails, do you mean descendants living in Castelpetroso? In Perth there are many families who immigrated from Castelpetroso.....Vacca, Forte, Notte, Armenti, Petrecca and more distantly related ...
Once again I must offer you my deepest thanks.
In regards to descendants addresses & e-mails, do you mean descendants living in Castelpetroso? In Perth there are many families who immigrated from Castelpetroso.....Vacca, Forte, Notte, Armenti, Petrecca and more distantly related ...
- 04 Jul 2005, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Oh my Elenuccia, I only need to be asked once! Thank you again for your generosity. :D
On my mother side: Maria Petrecca
Father: Adolloratto Petrecca (b1909 d 6/1/1940), his father was Angelo Petrecca, mother Giovannina Arcaro (d 1941). Angelo Petrecca had a sister Virginia who married an Arcaro ...
On my mother side: Maria Petrecca
Father: Adolloratto Petrecca (b1909 d 6/1/1940), his father was Angelo Petrecca, mother Giovannina Arcaro (d 1941). Angelo Petrecca had a sister Virginia who married an Arcaro ...
- 04 Jul 2005, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Dear Elenuccia,
To add to my above post, can I ask you if in you research of Castelpetroso relatives, have you come across the Petrecca and Tamburri families. Both are from my mothers side and as far as I know they all came from Castelpetroso. I have many names going back quite a few generations ...
To add to my above post, can I ask you if in you research of Castelpetroso relatives, have you come across the Petrecca and Tamburri families. Both are from my mothers side and as far as I know they all came from Castelpetroso. I have many names going back quite a few generations ...
- 03 Jul 2005, 15:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Dear Elenuccia,
You have given me the best day ever!
Yes I am interested in collateral relatives. Thank you for your kindness, I am overwhelmed.
Thank you also to VaDeb and mfjp, I can always rely on you for guidance.
Regards Silvana.
You have given me the best day ever!
Yes I am interested in collateral relatives. Thank you for your kindness, I am overwhelmed.
Thank you also to VaDeb and mfjp, I can always rely on you for guidance.
Regards Silvana.
- 03 Jul 2005, 07:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: marinaro
- Replies: 46
- Views: 71018
Re: marinaro
Oh my god elenuccia I love you.
Thank you so much. Indeed that is the correct Giuseppe Giancola . I can confirm that his father was Vincenzo.
I would greatly appreciate any information you have. Are you tracing your family also? I noticed you live in Madrid. Can I help you in some way.
Elenuccia ...
Thank you so much. Indeed that is the correct Giuseppe Giancola . I can confirm that his father was Vincenzo.
I would greatly appreciate any information you have. Are you tracing your family also? I noticed you live in Madrid. Can I help you in some way.
Elenuccia ...
- 30 Jun 2005, 04:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: birth & marriage certificates / Pettoranello
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3881
Re: birth & marriage certificates / Pettoranello
thank you Suanj!
cheers Silvana
cheers Silvana