Search found 7 matches

by DonnaFuller
28 May 2013, 23:52
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate
Replies: 6
Views: 3552

Re: Help translating Great-Grandfather's Birth Certificate

Hello,

I see that you already got help in translating the marriage certificate. I am writing to you because Maria Filomena Anciello is my great grandmother's sister. I do have more information on the Anciello line that I would love to share with you (or who knows, maybe I've already talked to you ...
by DonnaFuller
04 Mar 2008, 23:01
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
Replies: 18
Views: 23960

Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla

I just got back from the family history center. The actual microfilm was quite clear.

Record #64
In the year one thousand eigh hundred thirty-three on day 27 of the month of May at the hour twelve
Before us Giuseppe De Lucca, Mayor and officer of the vital records of the town of Marsicovetere ...
by DonnaFuller
01 Mar 2008, 03:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
Replies: 18
Views: 23960

Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla

Hello,

I have the film that would have this record at the family history center near me. I'll try to get there next week to see if I can make sense out of it for you. I'll let you know

Donna Fuller
by DonnaFuller
01 Mar 2008, 03:00
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
Replies: 18
Views: 23960

Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla

Hello,

I have the film that would have this record at the family history center near me. I'll try to get there next week to see if I can make sense out of it for you. I'll let you know

Donna Fuller
by DonnaFuller
01 Mar 2008, 02:59
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
Replies: 18
Views: 23960

Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla

Hello,

I have the film that would have this record at the family history center near me. I'll try to get there next week to see if I can make sense out of it for you. I'll let you know

Donna Fuller
by DonnaFuller
03 Feb 2006, 09:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: earthquake in marsicovetere
Replies: 12
Views: 17110

Re: earthquake in marsicovetere

My grandfather's family is from Marsicovetere. I have looked at the civil registration records from that time period. They stop at the end of November for that year and begin again in January. I imagine that with so much of the town wiped out that it was nearly impossible to identify all of the dead ...
by DonnaFuller
03 Feb 2006, 09:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: earthquake in marsicovetere
Replies: 12
Views: 17110

Re: earthquake in marsicovetere

My grandfather's family is from Marsicovetere. I have looked at the civil registration records from that time period. They stop at the end of November for that year and begin again in January. I imagine that with so much of the town wiped out that it was nearly impossible to identify all of the dead ...