Search found 10 matches
- 09 Feb 2006, 12:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
Thank you, Nuccia. You are a beautiful person. Non so esprimermi bene in Inglese. Però ti ringrazio veramente tanto per il tuo interessamento. Sei stata una persona molto gentile. Non devi preoccuparti per me. Adesso vedo se riesco a trovare qualcosa. Hai fatto pure troppo per me. Se un giorno ...
- 08 Feb 2006, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
Sorry, sorry. :roll: There is the time zone. I'm reading now your messages. :D My grandfhater told me some names. COSTANTINO, CILIONE, ARTUSO. He don't know they exsactly, but my grandfhater told me that these ARTUSO OR COSTANTINO OR CILIONE were already stayng there. (Quando il mio bisnonno ...
- 08 Feb 2006, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
mmmmm...I don'n know...My granfather tell me that my great-grandfather was a shoemaker-cobbler and a coxswain in New York(?)(Or in one of the biggest city of US(I think NY)).
- 08 Feb 2006, 01:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
Nuccia, thank you! You must know that italian hospitality is holy. If I will go there I tell them...
Thank you for these informations...I hope to find someone of my hancestry.
My name is Francesco (like the father of my mom) and all call me Ciccio. It's strange, but my name is Francesco Meduri ...
Thank you for these informations...I hope to find someone of my hancestry.
My name is Francesco (like the father of my mom) and all call me Ciccio. It's strange, but my name is Francesco Meduri ...
- 07 Feb 2006, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
Nuccia, Ardore and Mammola are situated near Ionian Sea (Mar Ionio) coast, and Locri too, in the East coast of Reggio Calabria(About 100 Km-150 miles). I live in the center of Reggio Calabria.
I Know the PACE'S CONFECTIONERS SHOP. 89122 Reggio Di Calabria (RC) - 32, VIA DE NAVA GIUSEPPE
tel: 0965 ...
I Know the PACE'S CONFECTIONERS SHOP. 89122 Reggio Di Calabria (RC) - 32, VIA DE NAVA GIUSEPPE
tel: 0965 ...
- 07 Feb 2006, 15:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
Nuccia, were your ancestry from Reggio Calabria? (I read it in another topic) I was born in Reggio C. and I live in Reggio Calabria. :mrgreen:
ok! Il padre di mio nonno andò negli Stati Uniti nel 1905, all'etàdi 25 anni. Lui nacque nel 1880 a Reggio Calabria, precisamente a Gallina. Lui ...
ok! Il padre di mio nonno andò negli Stati Uniti nel 1905, all'etàdi 25 anni. Lui nacque nel 1880 a Reggio Calabria, precisamente a Gallina. Lui ...
- 07 Feb 2006, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PARENTE/PARENTI/PARENT
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3032
Re: PARENTE/PARENTI/PARENT
I have a few questions about the above names. At one time I remember someone telling me that PARENTE was used in the south, and PARENTI was used more in the north. And then I heard (with our family at least) that they may have come from France with Napoleon, and it was actually the French PARENT. I ...
- 07 Feb 2006, 13:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Trip to Sicily
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10421
Re: My Trip to Sicily
Hi, I'm italian. I live in Reggio Calabria(calabria), that is exactly in front of Messina(Sicily). All that Debbie written is beautiful and real. I hope one day can to go and see United States, where my great-grandfhater lived.
- 07 Feb 2006, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
Re: I'm an Italian boy
Thank you, thank you. These are very interesting informations for me. Nuccia, do you understand italian? So I can explain to you what I exactly search. However, my great-grandfather was Giovanni Meduri, born on 1880. Probably is the second you explain to me. I know that he going to see his uncle and ...
- 06 Feb 2006, 23:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm an Italian boy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25225
I'm an Italian boy
Hi. I don't speak English very much. I'm searching for information on my relatives immigrated on the United States from 1882 since 1910. I know that my great-grandfather went in US on 1905 and met there his relatives.
I'm searching information on: MEDURI or ARTUSO. They came from the South of Italy ...
I'm searching information on: MEDURI or ARTUSO. They came from the South of Italy ...