Looks to me like Rafaele was left behind on this manifest and they were from the same town.
VJ you beat me to the link.. :>
You guys are too good.
I'm so excited about all the help I've recieved from this site I'm cataloging a near by cemetary for other genealogist to use on line in the future ...
Search found 15 matches
- 02 Mar 2006, 00:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19694
- 28 Feb 2006, 06:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Dec 25, 1886,
Thank you very much for doing that. I appreciate it.
Fred
Thank you very much for doing that. I appreciate it.
Fred
- 27 Feb 2006, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Suanj,
Is there a form letter somewhere that I can use. It's doubtful they speak English at this site.
Thank you for you help.
Do you have any experience with the email process? Do they typically respond to email?
Thank you so much.
Ciao
Fred
Is there a form letter somewhere that I can use. It's doubtful they speak English at this site.
Thank you for you help.
Do you have any experience with the email process? Do they typically respond to email?
Thank you so much.
Ciao
Fred
- 27 Feb 2006, 20:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Is there a way to get information on Italian Military Service?
Now I'm interested in seeing what the exact time frame of service and also what he accomplished while there.
Fred
Now I'm interested in seeing what the exact time frame of service and also what he accomplished while there.
Fred
- 27 Feb 2006, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
I told Elba,
Thank you from the grand son of
Nazzareno Ciucci a BERSAGLIERE!
Meraviglioso, la Ringrazia
Fred Lucci
Thank you from the grand son of
Nazzareno Ciucci a BERSAGLIERE!
Meraviglioso, la Ringrazia
Fred Lucci
- 26 Feb 2006, 21:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
I have a picture of my Grand father in his uniform with the black feathers and white leggings. When I get it scanned I'll post it.
How wonderful.. I'll print these words out and put them in a frame next to his pictures.
Thanks
Fred
How wonderful.. I'll print these words out and put them in a frame next to his pictures.
Thanks
Fred
- 25 Feb 2006, 23:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
According to Freetranslation.com it's an Infantryman. :>Nunsiata wrote:Hi Maria! Hi Trish!![]()
Suanj - what is a Bersagliere? I didn't see that word on Maria's link and was just wondering.
N
Ciao bella
Fred
- 25 Feb 2006, 04:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Can you read what it says for Military Service. We believe he was in the Italian Army.Nunsiata wrote:Hi, Fred:
Question 11: What military service have you had? Rank?
N
Fred
- 25 Feb 2006, 01:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Maria and Trish, I can't read questions 10, 11 ,12 on page 1 or quest 1 on page 2.
Fred
Very interesting.
Fred
Very interesting.
- 25 Feb 2006, 01:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
To the volunteers here, I'm a classic Macho Italian American. That said, I get choked up with the information you have found for me.
Trish, that last post was overwhelming for me. My father fought in WWII, and Korea, my brother Vietnam. All the men in my family have served in the US Military now my ...
Trish, that last post was overwhelming for me. My father fought in WWII, and Korea, my brother Vietnam. All the men in my family have served in the US Military now my ...
- 25 Feb 2006, 00:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi Fred, it is most probable that Nazzareno back in Tagliacozzo and that he died soon.. I think no true.. the addresse that ricbru provide you is very well for to search about the grave.. I personally think that you can ask in Tagliacozzo city hall some right certificates for to descover... you ...
- 24 Feb 2006, 22:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Just doing a quick search... I found these... but further research is required ... the transcriptions of these names are interesting eh??
First Name: Maria
Last Name: D'Florio Cincci
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Tagliocotti, Italy
Date of Arrival: Jun 09, 1913
Age at ...
First Name: Maria
Last Name: D'Florio Cincci
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Tagliocotti, Italy
Date of Arrival: Jun 09, 1913
Age at ...
- 24 Feb 2006, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
About
My Grand Father changed the family name from Ciucci to Lucci around 1920.
... however also was some Lucci in Tagliacozzo ... as you can say with certainty that the surname was changed? regards, suanj
I know that my grand father had his first daughter Fortunata Ciucci - the boys teased ...
My Grand Father changed the family name from Ciucci to Lucci around 1920.
... however also was some Lucci in Tagliacozzo ... as you can say with certainty that the surname was changed? regards, suanj
I know that my grand father had his first daughter Fortunata Ciucci - the boys teased ...
- 24 Feb 2006, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Maria, :)
Are you a professional genealogy person?
"It would be nice if we could find Rosaria's ship record... "
How true this is, I'm going to call my Aunt today and see what she remembers, maybe she came via Boston or something? However, it is obvious she came after Nazareno so it's after ...
Are you a professional genealogy person?
"It would be nice if we could find Rosaria's ship record... "
How true this is, I'm going to call my Aunt today and see what she remembers, maybe she came via Boston or something? However, it is obvious she came after Nazareno so it's after ...
- 23 Feb 2006, 21:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
- Replies: 57
- Views: 53535
Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hello all, I'm so happy I found this forum.
My name is Frederick Nazareth Lucci, Jr, my father is Sr., however he was born Elio Lucci and then his name was changed. My first cousin is Susan Lucci the TV actress.
I'm well versed in the LDS records and with family help I have pieced that my family ...
My name is Frederick Nazareth Lucci, Jr, my father is Sr., however he was born Elio Lucci and then his name was changed. My first cousin is Susan Lucci the TV actress.
I'm well versed in the LDS records and with family help I have pieced that my family ...