Hey everyone.
Sorry for the delay in replying.
From what I understand, the birthdates are as follows:
Gabriele: Oct 23, 1863 - July 5, 1940. I do believe he did die in San Diego.
Palmira: Mar 15, 1871 - May 23, 1951. Same for her.
Domenick: Abt 1891 - ?
Mary: Abt 1894 - ?
Josephine: Oct 24, 1896 ...
Search found 10 matches
- 20 Oct 2006, 13:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: DeNunzio?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 17758
- 19 Oct 2006, 19:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: DeNunzio?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 17758
DeNunzio?
Hey all.
Perhaps you can help me figure this one out. I'm looking for immigration information for the DeNunzio family. Here's what I know:
Gabriele and Palmira (Trampetti) DeNunzio along with Mary, Vincent, Josephine, and Louis came to the U.S. in 1903 according to the census of 1910/20/30. For the ...
Perhaps you can help me figure this one out. I'm looking for immigration information for the DeNunzio family. Here's what I know:
Gabriele and Palmira (Trampetti) DeNunzio along with Mary, Vincent, Josephine, and Louis came to the U.S. in 1903 according to the census of 1910/20/30. For the ...
- 27 Mar 2006, 23:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage and death documents!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6311
- 26 Mar 2006, 06:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage and death documents!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6311
Need help translating marriage and death documents!
Hi!
I recently got a ton of microfilm at the local LDS and took a bunch of pictures of death and marriage certificates. The problem is, I am having trouble translating AND deciphering the cursive! I'm sure it's easier when you're familiar with the language, but not me!
If anyone could translate as ...
I recently got a ton of microfilm at the local LDS and took a bunch of pictures of death and marriage certificates. The problem is, I am having trouble translating AND deciphering the cursive! I'm sure it's easier when you're familiar with the language, but not me!
If anyone could translate as ...
- 03 Mar 2006, 00:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19616
Re: Searching for Gradone
Here's a little extra background on the siblings of Michaelangelo...
Olympia Gradone married Frank LaCentra and had 1 child....Marguerita LaCentra (Peg) who married Paul (Bloomberg) Stewart, a known Hollywood movie actor. Peg was a singer who had her own nightly (15 minute) radio show on one of ...
Olympia Gradone married Frank LaCentra and had 1 child....Marguerita LaCentra (Peg) who married Paul (Bloomberg) Stewart, a known Hollywood movie actor. Peg was a singer who had her own nightly (15 minute) radio show on one of ...
- 02 Mar 2006, 06:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19616
Re: Searching for Gradone
I think I would like to make a request to someone out there in Italy. I have dates of birth for most of the kids, but the problem would be how to make the request! Surely I would need to know some Italian to properly request birth records and the like.
Any suggestions would make my life a whole lot ...
Any suggestions would make my life a whole lot ...
- 02 Mar 2006, 04:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19616
Re: Searching for Gradone
Wow!
This is awesome! I need to get myself access to Ancestry.com unless someone would be so kind as to email me a copy of the manifest showing Elivra and Arturo!
Salvatore... Hm... As far as all my relatives say, there were only two brothers, Rafaele and Arthur. I'm going to guess that Salvatore is ...
This is awesome! I need to get myself access to Ancestry.com unless someone would be so kind as to email me a copy of the manifest showing Elivra and Arturo!
Salvatore... Hm... As far as all my relatives say, there were only two brothers, Rafaele and Arthur. I'm going to guess that Salvatore is ...
- 02 Mar 2006, 00:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19616
Re: Searching for Gradone
is this your ggrandfather's...
Yep, that's all him.
I've found his U.S. related stuff, but I have had no luck on anything prior. As a matter of fact, I can find very little on any of his siblings outside of the spouse names.
As far as the Ellis Island records go, does anyone have any idea why ...
Yep, that's all him.
I've found his U.S. related stuff, but I have had no luck on anything prior. As a matter of fact, I can find very little on any of his siblings outside of the spouse names.
As far as the Ellis Island records go, does anyone have any idea why ...
- 02 Mar 2006, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19616
Re: Searching for Gradone
is this your ggrandfather's...
Yep, that's all him.
I've found his U.S. related stuff, but I have had no luck on anything prior. As a matter of fact, I can find very little on any of his siblings outside of the spouse names.
As far as the Ellis Island records go, does anyone have any idea why ...
Yep, that's all him.
I've found his U.S. related stuff, but I have had no luck on anything prior. As a matter of fact, I can find very little on any of his siblings outside of the spouse names.
As far as the Ellis Island records go, does anyone have any idea why ...
- 01 Mar 2006, 22:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gradone
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19616
Searching for Gradone
Hi everyone!
I just stumbled on this site and thought I'd register and get involved.
I have been searching for information on the surname Gradone. My great-grandfather, Michaelangelo Benedict Gradone came to the U.S. through Ellis Island. His hometown was Castelvetere. From what I understand, he ...
I just stumbled on this site and thought I'd register and get involved.
I have been searching for information on the surname Gradone. My great-grandfather, Michaelangelo Benedict Gradone came to the U.S. through Ellis Island. His hometown was Castelvetere. From what I understand, he ...