Search found 35 matches

by [raven]
23 Jun 2006, 07:39
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: American Naturalization
Replies: 85
Views: 47298

Re: American Naturalization

Your great grandparents lived in America for a long time. Perhaps they did naturalize. If you have information on the dates they were in the country and their names, maybe someone will be able to find out through the census records if they ever became citizens. Give us as much information as you ca...
by [raven]
23 Jun 2006, 07:05

I'm 23. My great grandfather live in U.S. when he was 27 to the death. My great grandmother when she was 22. All the brothers and sisters of my grandpa are american citizen but no my grandpa, that i know, my grandpa never lived in U.S. but i cant tell because he is dead. For the italian law if you h...
by [raven]
23 Jun 2006, 06:09

So i cant "use" my american parents to become american citizen, right ?
by [raven]
23 Jun 2006, 02:28

Ciao Francesco, Most of us here are trying to figure out a way of getting Italian citizenship, so we're not too familiar with the process of getting American citizenship. I'll try to do some research for you. Some questions first. Ciao mier, thanks to give me a reply soo fast :P When your great gra...
by [raven]
22 Jun 2006, 22:51

American Naturalization

Hello forumist people :) I'm italian, but my great grandparents come to Elizabeth, N.J. in 1906 or something like this. My Grandpa is born in Italy when my great grandparents come here to stay for a while. All the other brothers and sisters of my grandpa are americans and still live there. My grandp...