Search found 35 matches

by [raven]
27 Jun 2006, 03:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: American Naturalization
Replies: 85
Views: 47280

Re: American Naturalization

Many thanks for this full resume Nuccia. i will try to send this to my cousin in NY to know what he can do at the office that mler give me. I think that not is a poor documentation to find the documents that can help me... You and the other person in this forum that reply to me gimme a big help to k...
by [raven]
27 Jun 2006, 00:46

Un greatgranpa do a barber not a mason... I come for the first time in 1903 alone and another time with my great grandma so i know this, no more...My father dont know this history and the only sister of my grandpa is in elizabeth, but is soo hard to talk with her...for the age :( If you search on el...
by [raven]
26 Jun 2006, 23:35

Hi, :) also found a WW I draft card on Louis Valler(o)i SERIAL # 2266 oRDER # 4196 NAME; LOUIS VALLERO ADDRESS; 15 ALABAMA AVE, PATERSON, PASSIAC, NJ 32 YEARS OLD, DATE OF BIRTH: 3-6-1886, ITALY WHITE, DYER AT VAN RAALTE CO. IN PATERSON REALITVE: MARGARET VALLERO(I), SAME ADDRESS AS ABOVE MEDIUM HE...
by [raven]
26 Jun 2006, 02:55

I don't have access to ancestry.com If you're a member, you can check that site. Remember, though, that the census is not official. All you get from the census is a general guide. The census taker writes what he is told. Nor is the census always complete. I could not find my mom's family in the 193...
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 17:44

But, my greatgrandpa is in 1920 census...and in 1930 ? Anyone can check if her is on this list? Maybe in 1930 he was naturalized...
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 01:15

Francesco, You may not be able to get this information in a week. You'll have to be patient. I found my grandfather's naturalization papers at NARA (National Archives Records Administration). I am pasting their New York address here: Northeast Region, New York City Serves New York, New Jersey, Puer...
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 01:08

Ahhahahahhaha no problems :) The Calabrese is the official language there hahahaha :)
I'm happy that like my pictures...
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 00:55

Children maybe WW2 Enlistments? View Record Alfonso A Vollero 1914 New Jersey 27 Nov 1942 New Jersey New Jersey View Record Joseph Vollero 1909 New Jersey 25 Aug 1941 New Jersey New Jersey View Record Louis S Vollero 1912 New Jersey 4 Apr 1942 New Jersey New Jersey View Record Nicholas F Vollero 18...
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 00:53

Ok mler & nuccia, i don't give up. In Florence exist a consulate, i can go this week, but i need the documentation. What ? What i (you) find in internet ? And, the wldspirirt work too? But, the problem is, how to find a proof of my great grandpa naturalization ?
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 00:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mammola, Reggio Calabria, Italy
Replies: 29
Views: 34111

Re: Mammola, Reggio Calabria, Italy

Not yet. My father find only this because at saturday all the office are closed and from her pc can see only this. Wait and trust in my father power :P
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 00:33

Locri is a beautiful place, have the sun, the beach, the sun and the Mafia problems too, sincerely you can live there without problems but is more difficult because if you dont know italian, you cant do nothing :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/raven-razorinc/ here you can find a fotos of Locri views ...
by [raven]
25 Jun 2006, 00:23

My father call me, i can tell you only that the name of her first housband was Enrico and the marriage year is the 1913. My father tell me that exist in Locri one Fuda's Family that are friends of my dad and that this family live in Canada for much years and later come back here. You know something ...
by [raven]
24 Jun 2006, 23:58

I think that i have no right because i'm italian. I want to understand why if my roots are half in italy and half in U.S., i have no rights? I dont know why my grandpa not lived in U.S. and lived in Locri, Reggio Calabria, and i cant tell because i never knowed. I only need to wait the lucky strike ...
by [raven]
24 Jun 2006, 22:07

Hi There, I was wondering if anyone has done any research from Mammola Italy. I believe my grandmother, Domenica Caterina Fuda was born there (although this is not confirmed) and moved to Locri where she died in 1975. I am interested in exchanging information. She never travelled outside Italy and ...
by [raven]
24 Jun 2006, 22:05

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hola!!! Busco información sobre mi abuelo nacido el año 1878 Región de Calabria sus padres Giuseppe Grillo y Filomena Desimone, vino a la Argentina el 10 de octubre de 1899, se embarcó en Napoles el día ...