Search found 5 matches
- 26 Jul 2008, 16:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
- Replies: 40
- Views: 75490
Re: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
Thank you for the information on the name "Angelicola". My aunts and unlces are still alive (the uncles were BORN in Italy) but can't remember much of anything! (They are in their late 70's and early 80's). It appears my great grandmother (Maria Angelicola) didn't come to the US at all. Her husband ...
- 22 Jul 2007, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can someone figure out this name?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5294
Can someone figure out this name?
I can't seem to figure out what the name is of this person. He is a male and my great grandfather Guiseppe Angelicola was going to stay with him in Waterbury CT in 1916.
According to the ship's manifest, the "San Guglielmo", arrived July 3, 1916 and Guiseppe and his daughter were going to his ...
According to the ship's manifest, the "San Guglielmo", arrived July 3, 1916 and Guiseppe and his daughter were going to his ...
- 18 Jul 2007, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
- Replies: 40
- Views: 75490
Re: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
Hi,
Yep, those are my relatives. I had found that page already on ancestry.com. (I have a "tree" on ancestry.com in fact, with pictures of some of the ancestors).
Thank you for sending me the link though, I appreciate it.
So you are related to the Angelicola's? Do you know who your great ...
Yep, those are my relatives. I had found that page already on ancestry.com. (I have a "tree" on ancestry.com in fact, with pictures of some of the ancestors).
Thank you for sending me the link though, I appreciate it.
So you are related to the Angelicola's? Do you know who your great ...
- 18 Jul 2007, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
- Replies: 40
- Views: 75490
Re: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
Hi all! Don't mean to jump into a strand, my great-grandfather was a Michael Angelicola, from Foggia, and followed a similar immigration pattern to many of these other Angelicolas and moved to Waterbury (CT). I also remember a Mary Caruso in my family. Anyhow, glad to see my family surname getting ...
- 17 Oct 2006, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
- Replies: 40
- Views: 75490
Re: Angelicola surname in Celenza, Foggia
My grandmother was Antoinette Angelicola and she was from this town. She was born around 1897 and had a brother, Michele Angelicola. They all landed up Connecticut - Waterbury , New haven). But i beleive he married a woman named Mary Caruso.
Lori
Lori