Wondering if it is possible that Antonio/Anthony had family in Cook county....there are a number of MORGANELLI listed in this area,
they can be found at the Cook county site or the Illinois State Databases:
Illinois State Database
wldspirit
Well that was my assumption as well. Why else would he ...
Search found 41 matches
- 24 Jul 2008, 12:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12031
- 24 Jul 2008, 12:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12031
Re: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minne
Wish it was so easy to find info on the elusive Anthony!
Biff
Well..Anthony didn't ever want to be found so apparently he did a great job of hiding from the authorities. I was told by my grandfather's brother, so Anthony's great Uncle..he beat up a cop in a bar fight back in CT which is why he ...
- 23 Jul 2008, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12031
Re: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minne
*clap*
Yes that is him! I have that actually.
Where I am stumped is;
When did Edith and Anthony get married?
Did they have any other children besides Charlaine?
When did Edith die?
Where did Anthony live when he first went to Minnesota?
I just found out Edith's maiden name was: BERG. Her ...
Yes that is him! I have that actually.
Where I am stumped is;
When did Edith and Anthony get married?
Did they have any other children besides Charlaine?
When did Edith die?
Where did Anthony live when he first went to Minnesota?
I just found out Edith's maiden name was: BERG. Her ...
- 23 Jul 2008, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12031
Re: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minne
NO!!!! I have not seen record of that marriage!!!! Oh how friggin' exciting!!! thank you for finding that!!!!
- 23 Jul 2008, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12031
Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota
I have a relative who was born in Connecticut under the name Antonio/Anthony MORGANELLI. however, at some point in his life, I think it was his early 20s, he left Conn due to "legal reasons" and went west changing his surname to MORGANELL to avoid capture by local authorities.
I have located him ...
I have located him ...
- 21 Jul 2008, 19:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cutarelli or Pisacane
- Replies: 19
- Views: 24663
Re: Cutarelli or Pisacane
Actually, I do not think my CUTARELLI's ever came to the United States; their descendants did for sure.
I have Maria/Mary CUTARELLI married Michele GALLO and their first child, my great grandfather, was born in 1885 in Scafati, Salerno, IT.
Curious is my Maria/Mary could be the eldest of the ...
I have Maria/Mary CUTARELLI married Michele GALLO and their first child, my great grandfather, was born in 1885 in Scafati, Salerno, IT.
Curious is my Maria/Mary could be the eldest of the ...
- 29 Feb 2008, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question for anyone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4405
Re: Question for anyone
Well said.
- 16 Feb 2008, 13:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Perillo Genealogy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7426
Re: Perillo Genealogy
No I have not, but will now! Thanks for the tip.
- 28 Sep 2007, 12:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry.com offers DNA testing
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2865
Ancestry.com offers DNA testing
I just saw this on their site, looks interesting, although not cheap.
Men only:
Paternal Lineage test: $149
Advanced Paternal Lineage test: $ 199
Males and Females:
Maternal Lineage test: $179
*If you are interested in exploring your paternal lineage, a DNA sample must be provided by your father ...
Men only:
Paternal Lineage test: $149
Advanced Paternal Lineage test: $ 199
Males and Females:
Maternal Lineage test: $179
*If you are interested in exploring your paternal lineage, a DNA sample must be provided by your father ...
- 24 Sep 2007, 20:53
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spam
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11040
Re: Spam
Ick. I don't like spam..online and especially in cans. 
- 24 Sep 2007, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ------
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5368
Re: Looking for info on Corrado Del Gaizo, from Napoli
Hey..I buy Contadina tomato paste! Nice!
Did he ever leave Italy? If so, where did he go? If he went to Oz (where you are) you may want to try and track down immigration records. Not sure if those are on ancesty.com or not, BUT I know there are a lot of message boards on there that are surname ...
Did he ever leave Italy? If so, where did he go? If he went to Oz (where you are) you may want to try and track down immigration records. Not sure if those are on ancesty.com or not, BUT I know there are a lot of message boards on there that are surname ...
- 24 Sep 2007, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1910 Census
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21041
Re: 1910 Census
Billie-
Send me your email and I will email you the draft cards then you can decide which ones are correct.
Send me your email and I will email you the draft cards then you can decide which ones are correct.
- 23 Sep 2007, 12:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1910 Census
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21041
Re: 1910 Census
Er..
I found a FRANK/Francesco married to a MARY/Maria in the 1920 census for Berger Street in Essex CO NJ.
States he was 38 years old at the time, born in Italy. This would put his birth year about 1882. Had 3 sons; Joseph (8), Harry (7), and Harold (5). Also says he immigrated about 1907.
I ...
I found a FRANK/Francesco married to a MARY/Maria in the 1920 census for Berger Street in Essex CO NJ.
States he was 38 years old at the time, born in Italy. This would put his birth year about 1882. Had 3 sons; Joseph (8), Harry (7), and Harold (5). Also says he immigrated about 1907.
I ...
- 21 Sep 2007, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bonaparte
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3397
Re: Bonaparte
Ellisisland.org gave 5 manifests for a Guiseppe Bonaparte.
Guiseppe = Joseph.
1.
Arrived Jul 10, 1923
Aged 59
last residence: St Lucs, IT
Married
Ship: Taormina
Port of departure: Naples
2.
Arrived Nov 16, 1909
Aged 18
last place of residence: Castello, IT
Single
Ship: Manual Calvo
Port of dep ...
Guiseppe = Joseph.
1.
Arrived Jul 10, 1923
Aged 59
last residence: St Lucs, IT
Married
Ship: Taormina
Port of departure: Naples
2.
Arrived Nov 16, 1909
Aged 18
last place of residence: Castello, IT
Single
Ship: Manual Calvo
Port of dep ...
- 21 Sep 2007, 19:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ciao! I'm completely new to Italian genealogy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5369
Re: Ciao! I'm completely new to Italian genealogy
I have never had luck with familysearch.org to be honest..although I may be in the minority as far as that goes. I can't even upload my own tree to that site for some reason or contact people on that site that I think have things I need and vice versa.
My big sites are ancestry.com (message boards ...
My big sites are ancestry.com (message boards ...