1: Is it possible that in 1928 in Argentina a 55 year old man was marked a 50 year old?
You need to trust at italian birth certificate. In Latin America we need to ask judicial authorization to change incomplete or false document information. You need to follow Italian documents.
Only one ...
Search found 57 matches
- 19 Aug 2007, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need some help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5624
- 18 Aug 2007, 06:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spanish forum???
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3353
Spanish forum???
Is there a Spanish forum?
I wonder about this
mother - Son - daughter
If the grandmother was Spanish and died. Does the granddaughter then apply for the Spanish citizenship in her country of residence(in this case Argentina?) and then pass it to the children?
I wonder about this
mother - Son - daughter
If the grandmother was Spanish and died. Does the granddaughter then apply for the Spanish citizenship in her country of residence(in this case Argentina?) and then pass it to the children?
- 18 Aug 2007, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need some help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5624
Re: I need some help
1: Is it possible that in 1928 in Argentina a 55 year old man was marked a 50 year old?
Yes, It was very common.
I did came to the same conclusion. How can I proof that they are indeed the same persons?
2: Can the name of the mother be changed in Argentina?
Yes, a lot Italian names were ...
Yes, It was very common.
I did came to the same conclusion. How can I proof that they are indeed the same persons?
2: Can the name of the mother be changed in Argentina?
Yes, a lot Italian names were ...
- 17 Aug 2007, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need some help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5624
I need some help
Some of you might know that I am trying to apply for the Italian nationality for my girlfriend
Here in short is the case.
My girlfriends great grandfather was born around 1880 in Calabria, moved to Argentina in the late 90´s and married, got a boy and died in Argentina.
First I looked through ...
Here in short is the case.
My girlfriends great grandfather was born around 1880 in Calabria, moved to Argentina in the late 90´s and married, got a boy and died in Argentina.
First I looked through ...
- 24 Jul 2007, 00:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Buenos aires consulate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7225
Re: Buenos aires consulate
I am mostly looking for experience or ways to do it faster
- 17 Jul 2007, 16:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Documents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11631
Re: Naturalization Documents
I sended you an email Corrado.
I know a adress in Italy that has helped me and a friend of mine in finding the birth-certificate of someone in Italy. It´s costing 120 euro´s and it takes about 5/6 months
I know a adress in Italy that has helped me and a friend of mine in finding the birth-certificate of someone in Italy. It´s costing 120 euro´s and it takes about 5/6 months
- 17 Jul 2007, 05:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
And what´s special about that ?pastasugo wrote:Because this guy tells you you need to rent an appartment for only 2 weeks.
- 16 Jul 2007, 20:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
- 16 Jul 2007, 20:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Is this trust-worthy?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8086
Is this trust-worthy?
It´s in Spanish, but the ones that can read Italian should get the idea
Estimada senora
agradezco su atencion con respecto a la consulta sobre nuestros servicios.
El tramite de ciudadania italiana en Italia se realiza con mayor rapidez que a traves de los consulados italianos en los distintos ...
Estimada senora
agradezco su atencion con respecto a la consulta sobre nuestros servicios.
El tramite de ciudadania italiana en Italia se realiza con mayor rapidez que a traves de los consulados italianos en los distintos ...
- 16 Jul 2007, 20:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Concerning residency, the same vice minister said that the residency is not a prison sentence. Once the residency is established the "resident" is free to travel as much as they want. The important part is to establish that residency in the first place. If the police come and visit and do not find ...
- 16 Jul 2007, 07:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
I don´t think it would be smart to tell them what I want to do. I can however ask if it´s ok to go away for a week or so
Maybe not the smart thing to do, but it's the right thing to do.
I won´t offcourse.
I might however let my friend ask them if my girlfriend can go to Holland and when ...
Maybe not the smart thing to do, but it's the right thing to do.
I won´t offcourse.
I might however let my friend ask them if my girlfriend can go to Holland and when ...
- 16 Jul 2007, 07:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Some questions
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7210
Re: Some questions
No there is not visa for italian citizenship
Riccardo
It´s this if my Italian is good enough
PERMESSO DI SOGGIORNO PER RESIDENZA ELETTIVA
(art. 11 DPR 394/99 e succ. mod.; Decreto Ministero Affari Esteri 12 luglio 2000)
a) Istanza compilata e sottoscritta dall'interessato ( Moduli 1 e 2 ...
Riccardo
It´s this if my Italian is good enough
PERMESSO DI SOGGIORNO PER RESIDENZA ELETTIVA
(art. 11 DPR 394/99 e succ. mod.; Decreto Ministero Affari Esteri 12 luglio 2000)
a) Istanza compilata e sottoscritta dall'interessato ( Moduli 1 e 2 ...
- 15 Jul 2007, 03:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
I don´t think it would be smart to tell them what I want to do. I can however ask if it´s ok to go away for a week or sopastasugo wrote:The town police.Paul_NL wrote:Who or what is Vigilipastasugo wrote:I would ask the vigili if that will work.
- 14 Jul 2007, 17:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Who or what is Vigilipastasugo wrote:I would ask the vigili if that will work.
If you have an permesso or Carte for a year, can you then legally stay in Holland?
- 14 Jul 2007, 01:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103137
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Is it true that you need to apply for residence within 8 days of your arrival and that normally in 1 to 2 weeks checks if you are really there. If this is completed you will get your residence and you can apply for the citizenship.
No, you need to fill out a Declaration of Presence at the ...
No, you need to fill out a Declaration of Presence at the ...