Search found 20 matches

by agripofi
28 Feb 2007, 09:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian Vital Records
Replies: 20
Views: 15942

Re: Italian Vital Records

What happened now even the word "genuine" is offensive!?
I mean that you are are ok, and let's end this issue here and now.
bye.
by agripofi
28 Feb 2007, 01:50

ok Ricky
I know you are a genuine youmg kid - dont worry my comment was probably wrong.
by agripofi
27 Feb 2007, 17:49

I apologize James, but I didnt realize your name was there on the upper corner - also I apologize for the fact that I was under the impression that it had been always the same person commenting my comments
Tony
by agripofi
27 Feb 2007, 17:41

Ok whatever your name is - you might be right, I understand Ricky did not make any criticism ( but as I said mine was more a spark to ignite a discussion.. but it seems that the discussion is only between you.. and you) , i cannot understand why you have to intervene on behalf of the other people wh...
by agripofi
27 Feb 2007, 01:32

you still, are trying to divert people's attentionbut, it's ok.
by agripofi
26 Feb 2007, 11:11

Debbie, Are you the coordinator of this website? If you are, I think you should let the people answer, and not you. In my opinion, It would make your website more creative. You see, since you have answered now no one is going to reply my povocative letter! And, the intent was exactly that: to ignite...
by agripofi
25 Feb 2007, 13:36

It is interesting to hear Ricky's observation: "Oh, thanks!! Sounds a lot different from the U.S!" I hear this from many Italian Americans, and it is clear that the Americans consider others who don't have a system set up like them, they are not up to date, (and one could comment back why ...
by agripofi
11 Feb 2007, 23:30
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: POFI Reunion
Replies: 0
Views: 3564

POFI Reunion

Hello Everyone! I do genealogy for hobby, and every year some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia come to Pofi for a family Reunion, genealogy search and cooking lessons. This year we are expecting to be maybe up to one hundred. We are at the third edition of the POFI REUNION ...
by agripofi
11 Feb 2007, 22:40
Topic: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina
Replies: 17
Views: 18309

Re: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina

Hi, I do genealogy for hobby, and every year some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia Come to Pofi for a family Reunion. We are at the third edition and not only people of roots from Pofi are coming to celebrate and enjoy! WE STILL HAVE SEATS FOR THE SIDE TRIP ( this time to S...
by agripofi
10 Feb 2007, 19:46
Topic: Maria Rilli, Rome - Pico, Frosinone
Replies: 8
Views: 9600

Re: Maria Rilli, Rome - Pico, Frosinone

Hi Pico is in my area, and I would love to go there personally to search if there is any family of those that adopted your grand mother Maria Rilli. In fact the Carnevale are from Pico. However I go to Italy in October for our Reunion and I dont know if I will have the time. If you want to join us a...
by agripofi
10 Feb 2007, 19:09
Topic: Picozzi family ancestry
Replies: 90
Views: 62544

Re: Picozzi family ancestry

Hi, Capistrello, is not to far from my town. I know people there. I do genealogy for hobby, and now every year I gather some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia for the family reunion. This year's October Reunion in Pofi (Frosinone) with interesting trip to Sicily, Calabria, A...
by agripofi
10 Feb 2007, 18:56
Topic: MARZULLO
Replies: 5
Views: 4516

Re: MARZULLO

Hi Nuccia
How would I Start my own OFF TOPIC BOARD.
By the way Nuccia, who are you - are you the owner of this website?
Congratulations, anyways, very well done.
Any chance of connecting my www.agripofi.it as a link to yours?
Ciao
Tony
by agripofi
10 Feb 2007, 18:45
Topic: MARZULLO
Views: 4516

Re: MARZULLO

Hi, I do genealogy for hobby, and now every year I gather some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia for the family reunion. This year's October Reunion in Pofi (Frosinone) with interesting trip to Sicily, Calabria, Amalfi Coast and Naples, please contact me. Reunion cost specia...
by agripofi
10 Feb 2007, 18:44
Topic: Atina, Italy
Views: 8933

Re: Atina, Italy

Hi, I do genealogy for hobby, and now every year I gather some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia for the family reunion. This year's October Reunion in Pofi (Frosinone) with interesting trip to Sicily, Calabria, Amalfi Coast and Naples, please contact me. Reunion cost specia...
by agripofi
10 Feb 2007, 18:43
Topic: Cippoletti/Gentile/Occhia? Who am ?
Replies: 13
Views: 9532

Re: Cippoletti/Gentile/Occhia? Who am ?