Search found 10 matches
- 03 Sep 2007, 11:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Census help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9455
Re: Census help
it could be thanks for that i will let you know 
- 26 Aug 2007, 10:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Census help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9455
Re: Census help
Well i still need help i can't find anything with our family name i've worte to a number of places looks for census but had no reply
- 27 Jul 2007, 10:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Census help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9455
Re: Census help
Thanks 
- 26 Jul 2007, 11:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Census help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9455
Re: Census help
Ok thanks
No he moved to Australia in 1901
No he moved to Australia in 1901
- 26 Jul 2007, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Census help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9455
Re: Census help
i'm looking for a Italian census of some kind
- 25 Jul 2007, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Census help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9455
Census help
Hi
I was wondering if someone could help me i've try to fine the census but i have no luck i'm looking up Giovanni Battista Clementi born 1883 Carpenedolo or Cortenedolo. Also i would like to know his fathers and mothers names and if he had any brothers and sisters we know of one sister.
If ...
I was wondering if someone could help me i've try to fine the census but i have no luck i'm looking up Giovanni Battista Clementi born 1883 Carpenedolo or Cortenedolo. Also i would like to know his fathers and mothers names and if he had any brothers and sisters we know of one sister.
If ...
- 12 Jul 2007, 01:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Clementi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3629
Re: Clementi
Thank you off to have a lookwldspirit wrote:Here is the town of interest:
http://lombardia.indettaglio.it/eng/com ... edolo.html
wldspirit
- 11 Jul 2007, 12:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Clementi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3629
Clementi
Hi
I would like if someone could help me with any info on my great grand father he was born in Northern Italy (we think Cortenedolo) in 1883 His name was Giovanni Battista Clementi he emigrated to Australia in 1901. And we think he has a sister who stayed behind. I'm looking for any info
I've tried ...
I would like if someone could help me with any info on my great grand father he was born in Northern Italy (we think Cortenedolo) in 1883 His name was Giovanni Battista Clementi he emigrated to Australia in 1901. And we think he has a sister who stayed behind. I'm looking for any info
I've tried ...
- 08 Jul 2007, 21:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is or was there such a place?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4534
Re: Is or was there such a place?
There is not Continedolo so far, give us more informations about your ancestor, so we can trace where he came came from
bye Riccardo
Hi,
All the info i have is
Name Giovanni battista Clementi
Born 1883
Emigrated to Australia in 1901 ( we think it had something to do with the war why he moved ...
bye Riccardo
Hi,
All the info i have is
Name Giovanni battista Clementi
Born 1883
Emigrated to Australia in 1901 ( we think it had something to do with the war why he moved ...
- 08 Jul 2007, 13:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is or was there such a place?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4534
Is or was there such a place?
Hi,
I was wondering if there was such a place called Continedolo (i'm not sure the spelling) i think he was from northern Italy
I'm looking for info on my great grandfather he told my grandma he was born at this place in 1883 and emigrated to Australia in 1901.
Any help will be great
Thanks
I was wondering if there was such a place called Continedolo (i'm not sure the spelling) i think he was from northern Italy
I'm looking for info on my great grandfather he told my grandma he was born at this place in 1883 and emigrated to Australia in 1901.
Any help will be great
Thanks