Hello,
I am looking for the name of the item I would ask for in a letter to the Ufficio di Stato Civile to request a "family status". Can anyone help?
Search found 44 matches
- 12 Jul 2009, 07:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Arico, Ilacqua, Ceglia, and Lombardi
- Replies: 28
- Views: 31133
- 18 Sep 2007, 21:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9256
Re: need help translating please
Thanks suanj...I knew about the Buono for a very long time, but never thought it was a surname...I always thought it was part of her first name...:0
- 18 Sep 2007, 16:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9256
Re: need help translating please
Does the name Buona Marta have a translation? Is it a nickname? Or does it just translate to "Good Martha"? and her maiden name is Meccariello?
- 18 Sep 2007, 08:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9256
Re: need help translating please
and who was born on 08/07/1860?
- 18 Sep 2007, 08:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9256
Re: need help translating please
So basically, the Archivio dello Stato can not perform searches for a third party because the long and involved and I must contact the town office and parishes, not the provinicial office?
- 18 Sep 2007, 00:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help translating please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9256
need help translating please
Prot. 3561 /28.34.07.04 del 14/09/2007 Risposta al Foglio del 16/07/2007
Gentile Signora
In relazione alla nota del 16/07/2007 Le comunichiamo che il fondo "Stato Civile", qui conservato, copre una fascia cronologica che va dal 1809 al 1860. La informiamo, inoltre, che gli Archivi ...
Gentile Signora
In relazione alla nota del 16/07/2007 Le comunichiamo che il fondo "Stato Civile", qui conservato, copre una fascia cronologica che va dal 1809 al 1860. La informiamo, inoltre, che gli Archivi ...
- 31 Aug 2007, 00:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help translating email please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3948
Re: help translating email please
Thanks for the help!
- 30 Aug 2007, 01:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help translating email please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3948
help translating email please
I sent off an email to the Archivio dello Stato and got this reply. If someone could help me translate it I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks
Prot. n. 1989/07 - IX.5.2.
Spiace comunicare che questo Ufficio non può fornire le notizie richieste, in quanto è in possesso dell'anagrafe civile ...
Prot. n. 1989/07 - IX.5.2.
Spiace comunicare che questo Ufficio non può fornire le notizie richieste, in quanto è in possesso dell'anagrafe civile ...
- 25 Aug 2007, 05:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help translating please!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3194
help translating please!
Could someone help me decipher this record please?
well, as soon as i can get it to upload!
for some reason it gives me an upload error, but wont say why it wont upload!
well, as soon as i can get it to upload!
for some reason it gives me an upload error, but wont say why it wont upload!
- 20 Aug 2007, 05:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation please!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7766
Re: Need a translation please!
What kind of reply should I send? This came by email.
- 20 Aug 2007, 05:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation please!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7766
Re: Need a translation please!
Grazie!
- 19 Aug 2007, 20:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation please!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7766
Need a translation please!
I think I understand this, but could someone who is fluent in Italian please help me?
Come da Vs/richiesta stiamo provvedendo a reperire le informazioni
sugli antenati ,non appena acquisiti Ve li spediremo.
Saluti Domenico Aricò
Thanks!
Come da Vs/richiesta stiamo provvedendo a reperire le informazioni
sugli antenati ,non appena acquisiti Ve li spediremo.
Saluti Domenico Aricò
Thanks!
- 16 Aug 2007, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Arico, Ilacqua, Ceglia, and Lombardi
- Replies: 28
- Views: 31133
Re: Looking for Arico, Ilacqua, Ceglia, and Lombardi
Ive been in contact with Denise, who is transcribing the records. Wow, she is amazing! Sent me all the records I needed. I can trace Matteo's family back to the 1700's!
I now have a new name in my line...Moschitta, Rosaria (Matteo's Mother)
I now have a new name in my line...Moschitta, Rosaria (Matteo's Mother)
- 16 Aug 2007, 04:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ilacqua in Buenes Aires
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8305
Re: Surname Ilacqua in Buenes Aires
Through the help of a very generous person doing research on Spadafora, I have found that one of Matteo's brother's names was Pietro Ilacqua, born abt 1882 in San Martino (near Spadafora). His parents names were Giuseppe Ilacqua and Rosaria Moschitta.
- 14 Aug 2007, 18:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: researchers for the town of Spadafora, Sicily
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4141
Re: researchers for the town of Spadafora, Sicily
James,
Try this link to Denise Scafaldi. She has records for Spadafora up to 1870 listed
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=deescaf
Daena
Try this link to Denise Scafaldi. She has records for Spadafora up to 1870 listed
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=deescaf
Daena