Search found 5 matches

by jaysweet
22 Jul 2007, 17:03
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Porto and Rich Families
Replies: 7
Views: 9090

Re: Porto and Rich Families

I checked with Anna (Dad's sister) today and she said that her fathers name was Frank, but her Mother's namewas Clara Missassi. (Not Aqualena). She doesnt remember anyone living in the Bronx, and Mario Porto didn't sound familiar to her. Also she said she never heard of the name Staffaris. She said ...
by jaysweet
22 Jul 2007, 11:49
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Porto and Rich Families
Replies: 7
Views: 9090

Re: Porto and Rich Families

I can tell you all about the Porto's and Rich's from the Catskill area. Let me explain, Thomas (Louie's brother) was my STEPfather, but he was the only father I've known for the past 34 yrs. My Mom married him when I was 17.
So I don't refer to him as anything but my FATHER. So from he & Louie's ...
by jaysweet
21 Jul 2007, 23:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Porto and Rich Families
Replies: 7
Views: 9090

Re: Porto and Rich Families

Hi, Louie Porto was my father Thomas Porto's brother. They are both deceased now. My Dad died 4yrs ago. If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jamie
ps: they were both from Catskill, New York.
by jaysweet
17 Jul 2007, 17:19
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Porto and Rich Families
Replies: 7
Views: 9090

Porto and Rich Families

This is my family - from Catskill NY - who needs info on them?
by jaysweet
17 Jul 2007, 17:10
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: name changes
Replies: 45
Views: 55809

Re: name changes

The above obituary for Thomas Porto is MY FATHER. Who is looking for the Rich's or the Porto's of Catskill NY?