I hope someone is able to help me with some infromation on Francesco Antonia Briglia.
What I have so far Born 21/7/1879 Potenza Marsicovetere (Not sure if these are towns,suburbs :? )Arrived in Victoria,Australia 5/5/1909 Died in Australia 1954 His fathers name ...
Thank you so much for your welcome and for your advice.
I have requested a copy of Giovanni's naturalisation papers from the Victorian Records office here in Melbourne, hoping that this might provide me with some detailed information on the family back ground. *fingers ...
Hello everyone, First time here so let me know if I'm not doing things the right way...but be gentle with me please :)
I'm looking for help/advice on how to find out more information on Giovannia Spolidoro born c1862 and his wife Caterina Destifano (various spellings) born c 1858. They had a ...
From 12th October 1946, the national anthem of Italy has been the "Canto degli Italiani" (Chant of the Italians), written in the Autumn of 1847 by a Genoese student and patriot Goffredo Mameli, and set to music in Turin by another Genoese, Michele Novaro. Born during an atmosphere of patriotic fervo...