Search found 5 matches
- 25 Apr 2008, 13:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help writing letter in Italian
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6688
Re: Help writing letter in Italian
Thank you so much for your help! I hope you have a great day!
- 24 Apr 2008, 18:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help writing letter in Italian
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6688
Re: Help writing letter in Italian
Here is my letter.
I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Denise Propst and I live in the United States. My Grandmother is Francesca Buzzeo-Pressner. Her father Mario Buzzeo came to New York on the Konig Albert from Settefrati, Italy on September 27, 1906 when he was 22 years old. My Great ...
I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Denise Propst and I live in the United States. My Grandmother is Francesca Buzzeo-Pressner. Her father Mario Buzzeo came to New York on the Konig Albert from Settefrati, Italy on September 27, 1906 when he was 22 years old. My Great ...
- 24 Apr 2008, 15:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help writing letter in Italian
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6688
Help writing letter in Italian
I think that I have found some of my family in Settefrati, Italy and I would love to write a letter to them. If I write a short letter is there someone that can help translate it into Italian??
Any help would be very appreciated!!
Any help would be very appreciated!!
- 24 Apr 2008, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buzzeo family from Settefrati
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4568
Re: Buzzeo family from Settefrati
Thank you so much! I found 5 addresses. Now I just need to write a letter.
THanks!
THanks!
- 24 Apr 2008, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buzzeo family from Settefrati
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4568
Buzzeo family from Settefrati
Hi, My name is Denise and my Great Grandfather Mario Buzzeo and Great Grandmother Angelina were from Settefrati. My Great Grandfather came to the US in September of 1906 when he was 22 years old. I know that he went back a couple of times before they settled in New York. I found a site for ...