Thank you very much for the
translation. I cant see how this
postcard became part of this
collection, somewhat puzzled.
Thanks again
Kieron
Search found 3 matches
- 04 May 2008, 17:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Postcard Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5627
- 04 May 2008, 11:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Postcard Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5627
Re: Postcard Translation
Reverse of postcard
Regards
Kieron
Regards
Kieron
- 04 May 2008, 11:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Postcard Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5627
Postcard Translation
Hi all,
Just came across your site while doing a
Google search. I was wondering if someone
could translate a postcard for me, this postcard
is part of a collection of photos dating to
World War II.
I have uploaded an attachment but if this is
not to clear you can view the postcard at the ...
Just came across your site while doing a
Google search. I was wondering if someone
could translate a postcard for me, this postcard
is part of a collection of photos dating to
World War II.
I have uploaded an attachment but if this is
not to clear you can view the postcard at the ...