I am trying to gather documents for dual citizenship and I don't know where to begin with my GGF.
GGF was born in Curti, Italy between 1882 and 1886 he traveled to US in 1902. He did not apply for citizenship or register as an alien. He traveled back to Italy in 1927 and again in the 40's. At some ...
Search found 3 matches
- 24 Oct 2008, 14:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need records for GGF who never naturalized
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4483
- 10 Aug 2008, 21:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help writing a letter to Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4505
Re: Help writing a letter to Sicily
Thanks for the links!
- 06 Aug 2008, 00:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help writing a letter to Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4505
Help writing a letter to Sicily
I need to write a letter to the commune of Valledolmo requesting the birth record for my GGF. I have written before and they sent back a no record found statement. I have searched through the records on the microfilm from the family history center and I think I have found what I am looking for; but ...