Help writing a letter to Sicily

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Sicily
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Jul 2008, 18:43

Help writing a letter to Sicily

Post by Sicily »

I need to write a letter to the commune of Valledolmo requesting the birth record for my GGF. I have written before and they sent back a no record found statement. I have searched through the records on the microfilm from the family history center and I think I have found what I am looking for; but it is not easily read.

I want to send a letter to the commune asking them to send me an official copy of that birth reocrd (I will include a copy of it in my letter).

My GGF was Calogero Conti born on February 18, 1884 to Savatore Conti and Maria Orazia Infantino.

If anyone can help me draft a letter I would greatly appreciate it. I have all of my documents to apply for dual citizenship together except for this one.

Thank you again.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Help writing a letter to Sicily

Post by PeterTimber »

Go to www.mangeruca.com or http://www.circolocal;abrese.org/resources/letters/statocivile.asp

These are form letters which should meet your objective.=Peter=
User avatar
Sicily
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Jul 2008, 18:43

Re: Help writing a letter to Sicily

Post by Sicily »

Thanks for the links!
Post Reply