I need to write a letter to the commune of Valledolmo requesting the birth record for my GGF. I have written before and they sent back a no record found statement. I have searched through the records on the microfilm from the family history center and I think I have found what I am looking for; but it is not easily read.
I want to send a letter to the commune asking them to send me an official copy of that birth reocrd (I will include a copy of it in my letter).
My GGF was Calogero Conti born on February 18, 1884 to Savatore Conti and Maria Orazia Infantino.
If anyone can help me draft a letter I would greatly appreciate it. I have all of my documents to apply for dual citizenship together except for this one.
Thank you again.
Help writing a letter to Sicily
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Help writing a letter to Sicily
Go to www.mangeruca.com or http://www.circolocal;abrese.org/resources/letters/statocivile.asp
These are form letters which should meet your objective.=Peter=
These are form letters which should meet your objective.=Peter=
Re: Help writing a letter to Sicily
Thanks for the links!
