We will be visiting Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy and would like to know where the civil records of birth, death and marriage may be found. Do we need to get permission to view them?
Thank you,
Marcia Sugumele
Search found 33 matches
- 28 Jul 2012, 16:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Civil Records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 756
- 06 Apr 2012, 00:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Civll Records - Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2838
Re: Civll Records - Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria
What happened to the records before 1800 and after 1910?
- 05 Apr 2012, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Civll Records - Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2838
Re: Civll Records - Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria
Marty, I think I need to go to the Family History Library that is closest to me....what films do I order?
Thank you for all your help with this.
Marcia Sugumele
Thank you for all your help with this.
Marcia Sugumele
- 05 Apr 2012, 02:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Civll Records - Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2838
Civll Records - Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria
We wrote to the Commune of Lungro asking about their birth, marriage and death records, as we will travel there this Fall. Our reply indicated that the files had burned and that all duplicate records are in the "Cancelleria Del Tribunale di Castrovillari(CS)"
Can anyone verify this and give us some ...
Can anyone verify this and give us some ...
- 11 Feb 2012, 15:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Italian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3195
Re: Help with Italian
Thanks to everyone who posted....the lists will a great help to me as I continue my research!
Marcia
Marcia
- 09 Feb 2012, 18:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Italian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3195
Help with Italian
Hello,
I am reading Italian records from Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria....and after each male's name is what I think is a decriptive term, but when I use my Goggle translation tool, I get nothing really useful.
Can you help with the meaning of these words(usually found after a comma, after the man's ...
I am reading Italian records from Lungro, Cosenza, Calabria....and after each male's name is what I think is a decriptive term, but when I use my Goggle translation tool, I get nothing really useful.
Can you help with the meaning of these words(usually found after a comma, after the man's ...
- 10 Oct 2011, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pistoia Family, Lungro, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1929
Re: Pistoia Family, Lungro, Calabria, Italy
Thank you so much.....my husband has been searching for this branch of his family for years!!!!!
- 04 Oct 2011, 21:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Angelo Pasquariello
- Replies: 1
- Views: 786
Angelo Pasquariello
There is writing in the margin of his birth record. Could you please explain? I think it might mean he married?
Ancestry.com
Search All Records
Italy - Potenza - Marsico Nuovo
1875
Image 41, #120
Thank you....Marcia
Ancestry.com
Search All Records
Italy - Potenza - Marsico Nuovo
1875
Image 41, #120
Thank you....Marcia
- 04 Oct 2011, 18:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Explanation of note in the margin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1019
Re: Explanation of note in the margin
Tessa,
I was wrong on the year....it was 1875...so sorry.....can you try again for me, Please....
1875
Image 41 #120
Thanks, Marcia
I was wrong on the year....it was 1875...so sorry.....can you try again for me, Please....
1875
Image 41 #120
Thanks, Marcia
- 04 Oct 2011, 03:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help with translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1111
Re: Please help with translation
Thank you very much!!!!!
- 04 Oct 2011, 03:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Explanation of note in the margin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1019
Explanation of note in the margin
Thank you for all the assistance you have given me with translating records...I actually am getting pretty good on my own, but I would appreciate your translation/explanation of the note in the margin of the birth record of Angelo Pasquariello.
Ancestry - Search All Records
Italy - Potenza Civil ...
Ancestry - Search All Records
Italy - Potenza Civil ...
- 03 Oct 2011, 17:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help with translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1111
Re: Please help with translation
Also on Ancestry,
Search All Records
Italy
Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Marsico Nuovo
Atti di Morte
1905
Image 39
Numero 2 - Carmela Grosso
Thanks, Marcia
Search All Records
Italy
Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Marsico Nuovo
Atti di Morte
1905
Image 39
Numero 2 - Carmela Grosso
Thanks, Marcia
- 03 Oct 2011, 05:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help with translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1111
Please help with translation
http://imageservice.ancestry.com/iexec/ ... &sh=0&sw=0
This is death certificate of Carmela Grosso.
Thank you, Marcia
This is death certificate of Carmela Grosso.
Thank you, Marcia
- 29 Sep 2011, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pistoia Family, Lungro, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1929
Pistoia Family, Lungro, Calabria, Italy
Mio marito Dennis ed io sono alla ricerca di suoi parenti, che ha lasciato Lungro per venire a Philadelphia, USA. Nicola Pistoia, nato nel 1879 e suo fratello, Pasquale Pistoia, nato nel 1888, sia venuto a Philadelphia nel 1897. Il nome del loro padre si chiamava Raffaele Pistoia e il nome della ...
- 19 Sep 2011, 22:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please assist translating death record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 976
Please assist translating death record
I will appreciate your assistance with the death record of Catarina Pasquariello:
http://imageservice.ancestry.com/iexec/image.x?f=getimage&dbid=1886&iid=31053_A501199-00069&mac=00634520402889078956NvNqWaWWFVY=&vx=0&vy=0&vw=3289&vh=2193&zp=100&sw=0&sh=0&qf=pq&rc=
Thank you,
Marcia Sugumele ...
http://imageservice.ancestry.com/iexec/image.x?f=getimage&dbid=1886&iid=31053_A501199-00069&mac=00634520402889078956NvNqWaWWFVY=&vx=0&vy=0&vw=3289&vh=2193&zp=100&sw=0&sh=0&qf=pq&rc=
Thank you,
Marcia Sugumele ...