Search found 8 matches
- 22 Jan 2014, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Panama emigration: Baiocchi, Pardini, Martinelli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 990
Panama emigration: Baiocchi, Pardini, Martinelli
I'm looking for information about emigration to Panama between 1885 and 1900 or so, particularly from the area around Lucca. My grandfather (Baiocchi) may have gone there from the village of Meati, along with other families (such as Pardini or Martinelli) from the same village, before emigrating to ...
- 28 May 2013, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gini Family from Gattaiola & Massa Macinai
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1329
Gini Family from Gattaiola & Massa Macinai
I would like to find out any information about the Gini family who lived in the area around Lucca. My grandmother was Dusolina Gini, married to Natale Baiocchi. I posted some previous information on this site about the Baiocchi and Gini families, but I now have the following from the 1871 Census ...
- 25 Mar 2013, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alessandro Lucchesi, born in Lucca
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5969
Re: Alessandro Lucchesi, born in Lucca
Hi Louise,
Believe it or not, I just saw your post from Jan 2012 and am interested in any information you may have. My grandfather, Alessandro Luchessi (sometimes spelled Lucchesi) was born in Tassignano, Lucca and emigrated to the USA in 1900, where he married Elide (also called Ida) Maggesi. They ...
Believe it or not, I just saw your post from Jan 2012 and am interested in any information you may have. My grandfather, Alessandro Luchessi (sometimes spelled Lucchesi) was born in Tassignano, Lucca and emigrated to the USA in 1900, where he married Elide (also called Ida) Maggesi. They ...
- 21 May 2011, 02:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7672
Re: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
Hi Steve. Jack was my uncle. I'd be happy to share information with you about the Baiocchi family. Please email me at rluchessi@msn.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
--Rob Luchessi
--Rob Luchessi
- 30 Aug 2009, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7672
Re: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
:D Hello,
I was married to the son of Joseph J Baiocchi, son of Natale Baiocchi and Doselina ?. Natale was born Dec. 29, 1867. Joseph J. (Jack) Baiocchi was born Dec. 24, 1906 in Iselton California. I believe he (Jack) had at least two brothers and at least one sister. One sister's name was Dolly ...
I was married to the son of Joseph J Baiocchi, son of Natale Baiocchi and Doselina ?. Natale was born Dec. 29, 1867. Joseph J. (Jack) Baiocchi was born Dec. 24, 1906 in Iselton California. I believe he (Jack) had at least two brothers and at least one sister. One sister's name was Dolly ...
- 19 Apr 2009, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7672
Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
I previously posted (4/05/09) a noted regarding the "Gini family from Lucca." Here is some additonal information about the Baiocchi family referenced in that posting.
My grandfather was Natale Baiocchi, son of Mansueto Baiocchi and Rosa Nofori, grandson of Arcangelo Baiocchi and Caterina Fagnani ...
My grandfather was Natale Baiocchi, son of Mansueto Baiocchi and Rosa Nofori, grandson of Arcangelo Baiocchi and Caterina Fagnani ...
- 12 Apr 2009, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucchesi, Maggesi, Ghilarducci from Lucca & Garfagnana
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2999
Lucchesi, Maggesi, Ghilarducci from Lucca & Garfagnana
I'm trying to locate information or family connections for my grandfather, Alessandro Lucchesi (sometimes spelled Luchessi or even Luchesi), born 11 February 1868, from Lucca. His Petition for Naturalization lists place of birth as "Lussigniarno." I've never been able to locate this place, although ...
- 05 Apr 2009, 23:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gini family from Lucca
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2614
Gini family from Lucca
I'm looking for information about the Gini family. My maternal grandmother was Dosolina Gini, born 12 September 1870, to Davino (sp?) and Domenica Gini, in the province of Lucca. I don't know what village, town, or hamlet within that province.
She emigrated to the U.S. around 1900 with her son ...
She emigrated to the U.S. around 1900 with her son ...