Search found 65 matches

by mangelini
18 Jun 2013, 15:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Arnoldo Family in Ragusa Sicily.
Replies: 1
Views: 1026

Arnoldo Family in Ragusa Sicily.

Hi I am looking for the baptism record or any other information of my ancestor Giovanni Arnoldo or Arnold who was born a bout 1810 in Ragusa Sicily according to his death record. He was the son of Giuseppe Arnold and Giuseppa Cutelli. They also had another son in Ragusa, Carlo born about 1801 accord...
by mangelini
02 May 2013, 04:07
Topic: Marriage Separation Records at the Court of Lipari, Sicily
Replies: 2
Views: 1233

Re: Marriage Separation Records at the Court of Lipari, Sici

Hi Laura,
Yes I did know that divorce in Italy only came in recently. In some documents I have it states that a separation was undertaken at the court as divorce was not present at the time of 1926.
by mangelini
01 May 2013, 05:10
Topic: Marriage Separation Records at the Court of Lipari, Sicily
Views: 1233

Marriage Separation Records at the Court of Lipari, Sicily

Hi, I found that my bisnonni had a marriage separation at the Court of Lipari, Sicily in 1926. Does anyone know how i could contact the Court of Lipari regarding these records? I thinks its called Il Tribunale di Lipari.
Grazie
by mangelini
01 May 2013, 05:05
Topic: Looking For Famiglia Tummarello in Santa Marina Salina
Replies: 3
Views: 3288

Re: Looking For Famiglia Tummarello in Santa Marina Salina

Antonino Tummarello who's surname later became Picone due to the parents marriage born in May 1903 at Santa Maria Salina was adopted. The Biological father was also named Antonino Tummarello and may have came from Trapani, near Palermo as this is where most Tummarello's are from and is not a common ...
by mangelini
01 May 2013, 04:57
Topic: Cunto or Acunto and Barresi family in Napoli
Views: 1507

Re: Cunto or Acunto and Barresi family in Napoli

The father of Gennaro Cunto born about 1793 in Napoli could also be named Gaetano Cunto. Nicola could have been a middle name. Still unable to find which town this family lived in Napoli.
by mangelini
30 Jun 2012, 03:04
Topic: Antonino PICONE From Santa Marina Salina
Replies: 6
Views: 3774

Re: Antonino PICONE From Santa Marina Salina

Hi Anthony, my Antonino Picone came to Sydney, Australia. from Santa Marina, Salina.
by mangelini
30 Jun 2012, 03:02
Topic: Cunto Family From Napoli
Replies: 5
Views: 2252

Re: Cunto Family From Napoli

Thank you so much Sunj. I do actually have this record. I have found the Atto di Morte di Marianna Barresi. I had not thought that the surname could be Bongi, but Baressi is a common name in Lipari, and I have found a death record of Marianna's brother with the same parents of course and it states G...
by mangelini
29 Jun 2012, 12:20

Re: Cunto Family From Napoli

He married Marianna Barresi in Lipari in 1835. So he moved to Lipari around this time.
by mangelini
21 Apr 2012, 09:12

Cunto Family From Napoli

Hi, I have come to a dead end in my research. I am after the birth of my Ancestor Gennaro Cunto born about 1793 in Napoli, of which i am unsure where. His parents were Nicola Cunto and Nicoletta Chiammiello according to his marriage record. He moved to Lipari in the 1830's and stayed there with is n...
by mangelini
04 Mar 2012, 14:09
Topic: Cunto or Acunto and Barresi family in Napoli
Views: 1507

Cunto or Acunto and Barresi family in Napoli

Hi i am looking for information on where my ancesters Gennaro Cunto or Acunto( Change of last name) and Marianna Barresi came from in Napoli. They were living somewhere in the Napoli region but i do not know what town. I believe they married 20th August 1835 in napoli. This is the Infromation i have...
by mangelini
17 Aug 2011, 16:20
Topic: Looking For Famiglia Tummarello in Santa Marina Salina
Replies: 3
Views: 3288

Re: Looking For Famiglia Tummarello in Santa Marina Salina

I have received the following information: ENGLISH Maria Tesoriero was daughter of Antonino Tesoriero & Angela Lo Schiavo . Maria was born 18 August 1857 a Stromboli and died 02 May 1942 a Messina. Maria's 2nd husband was named Antonino Picone . Born 01 October 1860 and Died 20 December 1934 a S...
by mangelini
10 Aug 2011, 16:37
Topic: Materazzo & Scafidi Family on Island of Salina
Replies: 4
Views: 1877

Materazzo & Scafidi Family on Island of Salina

I'm looking for futher information of families Materazzo (Matarazzo) and Scafidi (Scafide) from Santa Marina or Malfa.

In particular my ancestors are Antonio Materazzo B. about 1874 and Caterina Scafidi b. about 1884. and Caterina's sister Nunziata Scafidi.

thanks

mick_ang@hotmail.com
by mangelini
09 Mar 2011, 06:08
Topic: Email Address for Comune di Leni, Salina
Views: 1388

Email Address for Comune di Leni, Salina

Does anyone have an email address for the Stato Civile or Anagrafe of Leni, in Salina.

i've tried sindaco@comune.leni.me.it, but does not work.

Thanks