Hallo,
Can someone please translate this for me from Italian to English
1) Egr. Signore
mi preme avvertirLa che il 3.10.2003 è scaduta la concessione cimiteriale
riguardante una celletta ossaria in cui sono raccolti alcuni resti mortali
di Mastai Rosina.
Dal 1.1.2010 al 30.6.2010 il Comune ...
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Feb 2010, 20:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation from e-mail
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2319
- 31 Jan 2010, 21:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastai
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2309
Mastai
hello,
I am new to the forum and I don't know how I can get a birth certificate of my grandmother. She was Rosina Mastai and was born in a place called Mese
in the region of Sondrio (Lombardia).
I read that I should write to this adress
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Bertacchi, 2
CAP 23022 ...
I am new to the forum and I don't know how I can get a birth certificate of my grandmother. She was Rosina Mastai and was born in a place called Mese
in the region of Sondrio (Lombardia).
I read that I should write to this adress
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Bertacchi, 2
CAP 23022 ...