I am well aware of the many requirements of the documents needed from outside Italy, but what are the requirements for the ITALIAN birth and marriage records in order to use them to gain citizenship?
I have a print from microfilm. Will the Italian authorities confirm the authenticity? I will apply ...
Search found 4 matches
- 21 Feb 2010, 20:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship requirements for documents from Italy?????
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2491
- 21 Feb 2010, 20:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with record transcription/translation- Montefalcione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3864
Re: Help with record transcription/translation- Montefalcio
Nice work, thank you!
- 21 Feb 2010, 13:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with record transcription/translation- Montefalcione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3864
Re: Need a transcription- birth,marriage record, Montefalcio
here is what I have been able to make out so far.
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/ad22 ... g&newest=1
not sure if what i did is correct, but any help anywhere is greatly appreciated.
thanks
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/ad22 ... g&newest=1
not sure if what i did is correct, but any help anywhere is greatly appreciated.
thanks
- 21 Feb 2010, 12:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with record transcription/translation- Montefalcione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3864
Help with record transcription/translation- Montefalcione
I know some italian but not enough to make out a lot of the words with the handwriting. Luckily the marriage record was on the same page as the birth record.
It is for Francesco Saverio Capone
born in Montefalcione, married to Maria Matilde
Thanks so much!
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221 ...
It is for Francesco Saverio Capone
born in Montefalcione, married to Maria Matilde
Thanks so much!
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/ad221 ...