by findfamily
13 May 2010, 19:07
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Carlo Pisacane
Replies: 12
Views: 21863

Re: Carlo Pisacane

Hi
I would like information on the living desendents of Carlo Pisacane. I was told by my grandparents that he was a cousin. This was told to me in the 1970's so he must be my 5th,6th....cousin.
Thanks
by findfamily
13 May 2010, 18:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giuliani
Replies: 3
Views: 2423

Giuliani

Looking to see if there are any Giuliani's in Italy that might be family. My grandfather's name was Beniamino and his brother Julio came to America around 1909. They lived in or around L'Aquila and from what I know came in through Ellis Island. My mother told me that she thought her fathers family w...
by findfamily
13 May 2010, 18:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Salemmo
Replies: 3
Views: 2989

Salemmo

Looking for Salemmo from Naples, Italy or somewhere near Naples. Grandfather's name was Prisco grandmothers name was Rosa Valente. I think grandfather came to America around 1914 grandmother around 1907. Planning a trip to Italy next summer and trying to find my family and my husband's family. I thi...
by findfamily
13 May 2010, 17:40
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Cutarelli or Pisacane
Replies: 19
Views: 22951

Re: Cutarelli or Pisacane

Pisacane is my maiden name. My grandfather was Enrico(Harry) he had a brother Nick and a sister Mary. I know that my grandfather was born in America, I am not sure about his siblings. He married Rosa D'Amora. Their marriage was arranged and my grandmother came from Italy to marry my grandfather. I a...