by Sierra172
30 Mar 2011, 17:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: NJ Birth and Marriage Records
Replies: 4
Views: 1332

NJ Birth and Marriage Records

Hi there!

I am wondering if anyone knows how I can obtain a NJ Birth Certificate and a Marriage Certificate for my ancestors? I will have to ask them for a search as all I have is a name and birthdate. Also, I am not sure of the exact Marriage date.

Thanks!!!
by Sierra172
08 Sep 2010, 21:21
Topic: Rhode Island Birth Certificate Help please
Views: 3260

Re: Rhode Island Birth Certificate Help please

Thanks again for the help! I just received my documents yesterday and it was also $ 2.30!

:)
by Sierra172
18 Aug 2010, 12:57

Re: Rhode Island Birth Certificate Help please

Thanks so much Sirena!! :)
by Sierra172
17 Aug 2010, 21:18

Rhode Island Birth Certificate Help please

Hi all, Does anyone know how I may be able to obtain a birth record from the state of Rhode Island? My Great grandmother, Mary Frances English, was born on 12 Jul 1894 in Providence, Rhode Island. Her parents were Michael English and Mary Hennessy. All the sites I have access to are unable to retrie...
by Sierra172
04 Jun 2010, 13:57
Topic: Ancestor Birth/Marriage Records Information
Views: 3671

Re: Ancestor Birth/Marriage Records Information

Hi Tessa78, I have only checked online for this information but I do have a Marriage Certificate in hand that I ordered and received from the city of NY. I do not know where to go from here regarding Ferdinand Bombacio (grooms father) or Maria Santoro (grooms mother). I think that the Carolina Cerul...
by Sierra172
04 Jun 2010, 13:49

Re: Ancestor Birth/Marriage Records Information

Hi Laura, I think you found the correct Carolina! I guess she never was from Bari. I do know the name Raffaele Pollio as that was the name of one of the marriage witnesses on their certificate. What do you think happened to her husband, Ferdinando? Do you think he passed away previously? Also, what ...
by Sierra172
03 Jun 2010, 23:52

Ancestor Birth/Marriage Records Information

Hi there, I hope that someone can please help me with a problem. My ancestor, Felice Bombacie (or a variation of that name like Bombacio or Bombaci or Bombace) was born in Italy on Oct 2, 1841 (my relatives tell me that they feel he was from Bari, Italy but this is not verified). He married Maria So...
by Sierra172
17 May 2010, 22:42
Topic: Looking for ancestors - Bombacie family or Bombaci or Bombas
Replies: 10
Views: 4805

Re: Looking for ancestors - Bombacie family or Bombaci or Bo

Thank you everyone!! Suanj, Tessa78, Valarie -you are all so helpful! :D :D :D

I did order the death certificates and marriage certificates as you all suggested - I am just impatient - NYC site says 4-6 weeks for the certificates to reach me. :-(

Thanks for the suggestions! :)

Nancy
by Sierra172
17 May 2010, 20:31

Hi everyone! Many many thanks for your help!! Please see the earlier threads for this posting.Can someone please help me find out when my great great grandparents (Felice Bombacio and Maria Sopio Pollio) arrived in the US? I believe it was 1881 or so. They were married in NY so I know that it was be...
by Sierra172
14 May 2010, 19:49

You are absolutely wonderful!!! How did you ever get the information so fast? The only record that I was able to find was an online 1910 census form from Ancestry.com. I don't find it that easy of a site to work with if you do not have the exact spelling of a name. I did not know that they were marr...
by Sierra172
14 May 2010, 18:39

Looking for ancestors - Bombacie family or Bombaci or Bombas

Hi everyone! I am trying to find information on my great, great grandparents who came to the US from Italy in 1881. I have been told that they may have lived in Bari (this could be incorrect). I really need some help please. My great great grandfather is Felice Bombacie (I am told that the spelling ...