by BrenImmer
13 Aug 2010, 01:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
Replies: 27
Views: 16162

Re: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS

Hi Jamie

Thanks for that, are you 1oo% sure that VERCESI is the correct surname, I was given another one for the same person MEROESE. Can you pls tell me here you found her.

In regards to your list, I dont seem to recognise any of the names. But pass on some more and I will help you search
by BrenImmer
12 Aug 2010, 09:50

Hi to all of you out there interested in the MACARI Line. I am posting some names in the hope that some one will recognise them. DOMENICO and ELIZABETH MACARI. Arrived in Belfast with 2 children EUGENIO and MARIA GRAZIA. The are listed in the 1911 census and lived at number 19 York St, Belfast East....
by BrenImmer
12 Aug 2010, 08:06

Hi Ursula

I have a look at that ALLTHINGSITALIAN site I will send a message to Jamie and see if we can link some of the names. Thx for that

Cheers Bren
by BrenImmer
11 Aug 2010, 07:14

Hi Amanda How are you. Yes I can tell you that we are indeed related. Eugenio was the older brother of my Grand-dad MARCO. They marreid in a double wedding at the pro-cathedral in Dublin on the 23 of Feb 1928. Eugenio married Alexandrina ?( don't know her maiden name ) and Marco married my nana Rosa...
by BrenImmer
10 Aug 2010, 06:02

Hi Amanda Are you kidding me. Have you got an Aunty Angela by any chance.Wow this could be exciting. I would be more than happy to share all my info with you. Let me know bye for now Bren
by BrenImmer
09 Aug 2010, 08:59

I found Luigi in one of the census, he was living in the same area as my family back in Belfast around the 1920's, but I could not find a link between him and our Macari lot. I think that we will find a connection in time as they all seem to come from that same area.
by BrenImmer
09 Aug 2010, 08:44

Hi Emilio's father was called Eugenio Macari. Pls feel free to ask more ?
by BrenImmer
09 Aug 2010, 08:18

Hi Jamie We also have a well known Accordion player in our family, his name was EMILIO MACARI, he married Maureen Liscomb and they lived in Dublin. We also have a Lina but her full name was ADELINA.
by BrenImmer
07 Aug 2010, 09:51

CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS

Hi to all you researchers out there .I am interested in anything Macari. My Great grand-parents started out from Casalattico and we finished in Dublin Ireland. I would love to get and share information with anyone who is searching the same surname.

Cheers Bren.
by BrenImmer
07 Aug 2010, 09:45
Topic: Vella and Forte from Casalattico
Replies: 4
Views: 4823

Re: Vella and Forte from Casalattico

Anyone out there want to chat about the MACARI LINE .