Search found 5 matches

by robheid
11 Aug 2010, 06:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: LIPARI FAMILIES - TRAPANI, SICILIA
Replies: 14
Views: 8716

Re: LIPARI FAMILIES - TRAPANI, SICILIA

Goodmorning It is my grandmother's brother, Andrew. When their father died he managed to salvage a few documents that their stepmother threw out. I'm not sure what all he has. My granny says he definately has the marriage certificate though. Thank you again for the certificate. I have sent it to the...
by robheid
10 Aug 2010, 14:35

shoot I meant that he had to be born after 1850. My apologies. Long weekend has taken its toll.

I will go to my uncle this weekend and get the copy for you of the marriage certicicate.

Take care
Heidi
by robheid
10 Aug 2010, 13:47

I sent you this mail earlier but it seems to be stuck in the outbox for more than an hour. Hope it goes through.... From: robheid To: CapeTownItalians Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 pm Subject: Re: Lipari Family Hi I'm not sure exactly how this site works, so sorry for inundating you with messages. I...
by robheid
10 Aug 2010, 12:48

Hi Linda Thanks for you reply. Kelly says she has never received a reply from you and when I emailed it to her today is the first time she got to read it. My mom sherry, not sure why she has not replied to you. My sis is living in Dubia now and my mom is still in OZ. The reason why I mailed you toda...
by robheid
10 Aug 2010, 09:19

Hi Linda

I am Ethel's grand daughter. Could you please contact me on heidi.thomas@hp.com

thanks
Heidi