http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6/tone ... caroli.jpg
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6/to ... caroli.jpg
Much Appreciated.
Search found 15 matches
- 17 Oct 2011, 05:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need Help with Marriage Documents
- Replies: 1
- Views: 880
- 15 Oct 2011, 19:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Marriage Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3390
Re: Need help with Marriage Documents
In 7. Giacomo's father's name = Celestiano ? ... I thought it might be Sebastiano ... But I'm sure your reading of Italian script is much better than mine.
- 15 Oct 2011, 15:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Marriage Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3390
Need help with Marriage Documents
Several documents related to the marriage of my great grandparents ... The last two appear similar but have a different printed notation after the officials signature. Did these two serve different purposes ? Any and All information about these would be greatly appreciated as beyond these I suspect ...
- 15 Oct 2011, 12:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please translate birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1269
Re: Please translate birth record
Yes ... It is Balocca ... Thanks ...
- 14 Oct 2011, 14:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please translate birth record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1269
Please translate birth record
All information regarding the birth record for Gioanni Tonetti is appreciated. Thanks
I have never seen this first name before.
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/7909 ... th1870.jpg
I have never seen this first name before.
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/7909 ... th1870.jpg
- 30 Aug 2010, 20:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help to translate an email in Italian
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3045
Re: Need help to translate an email in Italian
My Italian isn't that good ... But Google and other places have more than adaquate translators where you can copy and paste text ...
Nino Pintaudi
Hello I have received your letter was a surprise and a pleasure to know that there are still people who are interested in their ancestry, I am the son ...
Nino Pintaudi
Hello I have received your letter was a surprise and a pleasure to know that there are still people who are interested in their ancestry, I am the son ...
- 30 Aug 2010, 15:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandfather's Oldest Brother's Birth Record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3785
Re: Grandfather's Oldest Brother's Birth Record
This is interesting because the Robioglio's are also relations on my grandmothers side.
- 29 Aug 2010, 22:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandfather's Oldest Brother's Birth Record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3785
Grandfather's Oldest Brother's Birth Record
Here is a completely hand written virth record that I'd like to have any and all family related information about. I'd also like to know who Pietro Robioglio is this document i.e. just a witness ? or is he serving in a more official capacity. The reason I'm asking is that my grandmother's mothers ...
- 29 Aug 2010, 22:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Re: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
Slowly but surely I will post others ... It is also good for me to take what I learned from one and try and use it in others ...
I looked at my grandfathers sisters birth certificate ( b: 1875 ) and it shows that at that time the family was living at 7, Canton Tonetti. This is interesting as in ...
I looked at my grandfathers sisters birth certificate ( b: 1875 ) and it shows that at that time the family was living at 7, Canton Tonetti. This is interesting as in ...
- 29 Aug 2010, 20:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Re: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
No problem ... Thanks for the clarification and second opinion ... It is wonderful to have a place like this frequented by people like you where we can post documents like this to get help. Some of the documents I have, I have looked at for quite awhile and gotten almost nowhere.
- 29 Aug 2010, 20:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Re: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
Thanks ...
In regards to the marriage annotation ...
- I wouldn't think the marriage couldt have taken place on that date as my gradmother would have only been 7-8 ( b: 1891 ) ...
- It also could not have taken place in 1912 or beyond as they immigrated to the US in September of 1911 ...
While ...
In regards to the marriage annotation ...
- I wouldn't think the marriage couldt have taken place on that date as my gradmother would have only been 7-8 ( b: 1891 ) ...
- It also could not have taken place in 1912 or beyond as they immigrated to the US in September of 1911 ...
While ...
- 29 Aug 2010, 20:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Re: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
I can't say I'm surprised as I know there were family who were residents there way way back ... I have seen microfilm/fiche documents from Vercelli where apparently the copies of the more recent ones are stored i.e from about 1866 on which I guess coincides with the time of unification. Are there ...
- 29 Aug 2010, 19:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Re: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
Yes ... Alessandrina Aragnetti ... My grandmother's maiden name ... In the community of Masserano ( Just down the road from Brusnengo and where my grandmother was born )
Is that what looks like "po" in po meridiane an abbreviation for post ? as in "after" noon ?
Thanks again ...
Is that what looks like "po" in po meridiane an abbreviation for post ? as in "after" noon ?
Thanks again ...
- 29 Aug 2010, 19:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Re: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
Added above ... The original was too large to allow posting and for some reason it now seems to have posted the doc inline as opposed to a link to it.
- 29 Aug 2010, 18:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Transcription and/or Translation
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5747
Help with Transcription and/or Translation
Need help with this and severl other documents some of which are fully handwritten but I thought I'd take the simpler one first ... I've translated where I could ( below ) and left __ where I couldn't like the whole bottom part. There appears to be a wealth of information in these documents all of ...