Search found 9 matches

by BeatrixAnna
22 Mar 2011, 17:08
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: German Genealogy Forum Link
Replies: 10
Views: 6274

Re: German Genealogy Forum Link

Do you know where in Germany the family is based?
by BeatrixAnna
22 Jan 2011, 14:47
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: German letter/document translation
Replies: 6
Views: 3490

Re: German letter/document translation

I'm English, live in Germany and could help. Have you sorted things out?
by BeatrixAnna
20 Dec 2010, 08:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Deceased in Triest
Replies: 5
Views: 2651

Re: Deceased in Triest

Luckily I am fluent in both languages! I think that with the help of your information from Dec 18 I can certainly find her. I'll let you know.
by BeatrixAnna
19 Dec 2010, 17:30

Re: Deceased in Triest

I found the information about the family in Milstatt some time ago but unfortunately it is not the same family. Thanks for searching though. I will contact the cemetry authorities in Vienna about Giovanna, even if the rights to the grave have ceased, they will still have information. The link to the...
by BeatrixAnna
16 Dec 2010, 16:57

Deceased in Triest

Is there any where I can find out where my ancestor Marie Bayer (born 1878 in Austria) married to Dr. Carlo Ofenheimer (born 1870 in Triest) is buried in Triest. Also her husband. Help is much appreciated.
by BeatrixAnna
15 Dec 2010, 15:47
Topic: Dr Carlo Ofenheimer
Replies: 4
Views: 1673

Re: Dr Carlo Ofenheimer

This was probably the Carlo Ofenheimer am looking for as I can confirm the address Via Farneto 739 for 1904. He probably moved between Triest and Vienna (Styria) regularly as director of an insurance company trying to get new customers in amongst his wife’s parents who were very wealthy. I have kn...
by BeatrixAnna
15 Dec 2010, 15:37

Re: Dr Carlo Ofenheimer

This could easily be the father of MY Carlo Ofenheimer, I do not think the name was so common at the time and first names were very often passed down from father to first-born son. Thanks very much for your help.
by BeatrixAnna
13 Dec 2010, 16:06

Dr Carlo Ofenheimer

Looking for the family of Dr Carlo Ofenheimer born 1870 in Triest who married Marie Bayer, born 1878, from Fürstenfeld, Styria, in Austria. He was director of an insurance company in Triest.