Search found 428 matches

by ItalianbellaSA
08 Nov 2018, 20:17
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please assist with this death record for Maria Armano
Replies: 2
Views: 123

Please assist with this death record for Maria Armano

Hi Everyone: I have not posted here in a while as I am recovering from a heart attack. However, I am resting and trying to get back into my genealogy. I could use assistance with this death record for Maria Armano. She is on my tree, born to Rosario Armano and Concetta Albanese in the year 1855. Thi...
by ItalianbellaSA
25 Jul 2018, 16:58
Topic: Assist needed Rosario Incognito death
Replies: 3
Views: 197

Re: Assist needed Rosario Incognito death

Thank you Tessa. I cannot find his birth record. I've check all different years around the time period. Do you think it could be in another town? However, I do believe it said he was born in Patti. Where else can I look to confirm?
Thanks.
Sue
by ItalianbellaSA
25 Jul 2018, 02:29
Topic: Assist needed Rosario Incognito death
Views: 197

Assist needed Rosario Incognito death

Hi Everyone: I am still working hard on my research. Just when I thought I couldn't find anything else, I find this record of a death of Rosario Incognito, who is the son of my great-grandparents, Carmela Cappadona and Rosario Incognito. I found that death record in Patti, Messina, Sicily. Here is t...
by ItalianbellaSA
12 Jun 2018, 03:26
Topic: Translation of Death Record - Maria Grazia Antista
Replies: 6
Views: 319

Re: Translation of Death Record - Maria Grazia Antista

Thank you all so much for your help! So this record was for the death of Cosimana and was being nourished by Maria Grazia Antista. I appreciate the help.
by ItalianbellaSA
10 Jun 2018, 22:59
Topic: Translation of Death Record - Maria Grazia Antista
Replies: 6
Views: 319

Translation of Death Record - Maria Grazia Antista

Good afternoon everyone: I am still pursuing the Antista genealogy in Geraci Siculo and Polizzi Generosa. I came across this death record for a Maria Grazia (?) Antista for the year 1861 in Geraci Siculo. I could use a little assistance with the translation. Here is what I have been able to decipher...
by ItalianbellaSA
11 May 2018, 02:51
Topic: Birth Record for Concetta Albanese
Views: 188

Birth Record for Concetta Albanese

Hi Everyone: I was pleasantly surprised that the Antenati Site now has the records for Polizzi Generous and Geraci Siculo. I could use a little assistance with the translation of this birth record for Concetta Albanese: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Palermo/Stato+ci...
by ItalianbellaSA
16 Feb 2018, 13:54
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Contrada ?
Views: 432

Re: Contrada ?

Thank you Giuseppe!
by ItalianbellaSA
15 Feb 2018, 00:29
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Contrada ?
Views: 432

Contrada ?

Hi Everyone: I am still researching my Italian ancestry but haven't been on this site in a while. However, I do have a question. I am wondering about the locations listed on the birth, death and marriage records. Most of my family is from Patti, Montagnareale, Gioiosa Marea, and Librizzi. As I was r...
by ItalianbellaSA
09 Nov 2017, 01:01
Topic: Translation Assistance with Birth Record
Views: 271

Re: Translation Assistance with Birth Record

Thank you. That is exactly what I thought, but wanted to make sure.
by ItalianbellaSA
08 Nov 2017, 00:32
Topic: Translation Assistance with Birth Record
Views: 271

Translation Assistance with Birth Record

Hi Everyone: I could use a little assistance with this birth record. I have been able to translate most of it, but I am not sure if the baby is male or female. I am thinking it is a male because (lo stresso e nato da) if it were female there would be a's instead of o's. Date of birth: November 25, 1...
by ItalianbellaSA
26 Oct 2017, 02:11
Topic: Translation Assistance with Marriage Record-Insigna
Replies: 4
Views: 346

Translation Assistance with Marriage Record-Insigna

Hi Everyone: I could use a little help with a translation of a marriage record. I am looking for the marriage record of Giuseppe Insigna and Preziosa Innuso of Mistretta, Messina, Italy. I think I found the correct record in the index for 1854 but not sure about the translation of the actual record....
by ItalianbellaSA
06 Aug 2017, 16:09
Topic: Mastrofino-Where in Italy Did they Come from?
Replies: 8
Views: 857

Re: Mastrofino-Where in Italy Did they Come from?

Wow! Thank you so very much! So her name was Appollonia! I have seen her name differently in my research but never Appollonia.

Thanks again!

Sue Antista