Search found 19 matches

by Max.
21 Jan 2011, 19:58
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Immigration records for Argentina
Replies: 5
Views: 7215

Re: Immigration records for Argentina

Don't worry Squigy! Could you find what you were looking for? Do you need any help? Let me know! If you don't understand spanish, remember I do =) One thing you might don't know: Some ships from Italy didn't go directly to Buenos Aires harbor, they went to Montevideo one (in Uruguay), and then the i...
by Max.
18 Jan 2011, 16:08
Topic: I need help with birth certificate!
Replies: 7
Views: 2850

Re: I need help with birth certificate!

hola Daniel! Tenes idea de esta persona a quien busco? Francesco Risafi, nacido en 1882-1885 aprox, pero lo que sé es que Alfonso Risafi era el padre, a menos que Francesco tuviera un hermano llamado igual que el padre. Sabes algo de esto? Yo estoy tratando de conseguir algunos datos de Francesco, ...
by Max.
17 Jan 2011, 22:33
Topic: Information needed to birth certificate
Replies: 4
Views: 1712

Re: Information needed to birth certificate

thanks!
One more question, if I apply for the dual citizenship through my great grandfather, do I need my great grandmother's birth certificate?
by Max.
16 Jan 2011, 21:14
Topic: Information needed to birth certificate
Views: 1712

Information needed to birth certificate

Hello, I was wondering how much information do I have to provide to a comune to ask for my great grandfather's birth certificate. The problem is the following: I have found in internet some info about him, that I think is correcy except one thing, her mother. In the army files says that her mother w...
by Max.
16 Jan 2011, 17:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: mother's name and birth date
Views: 1533

Re: mother's name and birth date

I think I read something in the right column:

"Lucia Ferraro e PASQUALE (Tanviello??)"
I'm trying to figure out the mother's name...
by Max.
16 Jan 2011, 17:31
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: mother's name and birth date
Views: 1533

Re: mother's name and birth date

where is supposed to say Lucia's mother's name? (sorry i don't know if that question is right, english is a foreign language for me).
I can't find it =(
by Max.
14 Jan 2011, 19:06
Topic: Understading the law correctly...help!
Replies: 8
Views: 2486

Re: Understading the law correctly...help!

thank you all for the replies! I'm very happy now because my mother says that my grandmother had never been naturalized agentinian (i don't know if that sentence is correct...i hope you understand). So, my great grandfather was italian when my grandmother was born. I can apply for the citizenship! R...
by Max.
14 Jan 2011, 18:41

ooh okey, I understand.

So now I have to find out that...my God! This is too difficult... Let me see if I get it right, my great grandfather had to become citizen before or after my grandparents were born to apply myself to the citizenship?
by Max.
14 Jan 2011, 18:25

Great grandfather, exactly. Let me explain it a little more "grafically". My mother (Argentinian, born 1956) - Her father (argentinan, 1928) ----> His father (argentinan, don't know the year) ----> His mother (argentinan, don't know the year either) - Her mother (argentinian, 1930 aprox.) ...
by Max.
14 Jan 2011, 18:17

through the grandfather of my mom. Is there any difference if I apply through her grandmother?
by Max.
14 Jan 2011, 18:04

Understading the law correctly...help!

Hi, This week I posted some topics here, but now I read about a law of the citizenship and I really don't understand it. I hope somebody can help me. This is my situation: The grandfather (1882) and grandmother (1894) of my mom (1956) were both italians. Neither my mom or my grandparents (1928 aprox...
by Max.
13 Jan 2011, 20:53
Topic: Immigration records for Argentina
Replies: 5
Views: 7215

Re: Immigration records for Argentina

DId you find what you are looking for? I'm argentinian, maybe I can help you. You can try to look in the CEMLA website, and also here: http://sites.google.com/site/barcosdeagnelli/Listado There you have passenger lists between 1820-1920, in excel format. Bye byee!! Good luck! If you need translate, ...
by Max.
13 Jan 2011, 01:07
Topic: I need somebody with ancestry.com membership please!
Views: 1564

Re: I need somebody with

Yes, I'm 100% sure that Francesco went directly from Italy to Argentina. I saw all the Francesco Risafi you found, but any of those match the years. He was born in 1881-1884, and he married here in Argentina in 1909 with Assunta (or Asuncion) De Filippi. It's weird, I found (you too, in the other po...
by Max.
12 Jan 2011, 22:36
Topic: I need somebody with ancestry.com membership please!
Views: 1564

Re: I need somebody with

I didn't realize a thing, is ancestry.com only for looking people that migrate to USA??
Because both people I'm looking for, they came to Argentina. Anyway, the info I need is for finding their birth certificate. Thanks