Hello,
I was wondering how much information do I have to provide to a comune to ask for my great grandfather's birth certificate.
The problem is the following: I have found in internet some info about him, that I think is correcy except one thing, her mother.
In the army files says that her mother was "Maria Rosa Arturo Vulcano", and I have a fotocopy of his marriage certificate, and her mother says "Maria Rito". Is it a possible misunderstanding? "Maria Rosa"..."Maria Rito"...they are not very different, but I don't know...
I'm a afraid of it, because then I will have a birth certificate that says one mother's name, and his marriage certificate that says another thing. Is it very important? Can italian embassy deny me the dual citinzenship because of this?
thank you
Information needed to birth certificate
Re: Information needed to birth certificate
Unlikely to be a problem. It's HIS name on the birth record that is critical.
Re: Information needed to birth certificate
thanks!
One more question, if I apply for the dual citizenship through my great grandfather, do I need my great grandmother's birth certificate?
One more question, if I apply for the dual citizenship through my great grandfather, do I need my great grandmother's birth certificate?
Re: Information needed to birth certificate
Some consulates ask for documents in the non-citizenship line, but if you are unable to locate them, it shouldn't be a major roadblock.
Re: Information needed to birth certificate
thank you very much! =)

