Search found 4 matches

by mssundance
12 Mar 2012, 16:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Palmisano's from Bari, Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 1192

Re: The Palmisano's from Bari, Italy

My Grandfather's name is Peitro Di Stefano Palmisano. His date of birth was 28 Jan 1890 and date of death was 29 Oct 1931. He was married to Catherina De Felicibus on 22 Oct 1916 After coming to the United States in approx. 1914 he lived in New York City. Do you have the ship manifest and/or marria...
by mssundance
12 Mar 2012, 16:22

Found you Family Tree on Ancestry... You have a ship manifest for Pietro Palmisano, dated 1907, age 19. Is that the correct manifest? Above him is Gennaro Palmisano, age 35. Both of them are from Locorotondo, Bari; and both are going to UTICA, NY T. I am not comfortable with this manifest because e...
by mssundance
11 Mar 2012, 17:45

[/quote] Hello and welcome! :-) Can you give us some additional information? Your grandfather's given (first) name? His date of birth (should be on the military record)... OR can you tell us the date of the military record so we can go "back" 14 years for his DOB? Was he from the town of B...
by mssundance
09 Mar 2012, 08:28

The Palmisano's from Bari, Italy

My grandfather was born in Bari Italy and I am looking for any info on my heritage. I have his military papers. I have translated them and appear to be from the Turkish Greek War and he was discharged from. What other information can I get from these papers. I do know that he was age 14 when he was ...