Search found 6 matches

by lkschilling
30 Jun 2014, 05:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to trace my great-grandfather
Replies: 23
Views: 9173

Re: Trying to trace my great-grandfather

It's probably what you already posted, which is amazing, just was curious, thank you thank you!!!!
by lkschilling
30 Jun 2014, 05:56

Just saw the marriage certificate, oh makes my heart melt! The text on the bottom third, is that decipherable by anyone? Just curious. I <3 you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by lkschilling
30 Jun 2014, 05:33

You guys have made me cry like 40 times. In a world of disconnect you guys have helped me find out more than I ever could of dreamed. I'm really humbled by everyone's help, it's really incredible. Thank you so very much. I believe we have pieces that make a lot of sense based on what we all heard an...
by lkschilling
29 Jun 2014, 08:09

you guys have been so helpful! I am so really grateful.

I've looked at everything, many times I heard Albania, when we've discussed this as a family that is what keeps coming back. Would it be crazy to think Albenga, IT?

Now looking for Mother's maiden name, thanks again so very much!!!!
by lkschilling
22 Oct 2012, 16:04

I have found out that my great-grandfather Pasqual Scarpella was actually born in Colorado, his parents Frank and Sarablinca were both born in Italy in the 1860's. I am trying to trace the Italian heritage of where Frank and Sarablinca came from. We have been told that it was northern Italy but that...
by lkschilling
20 Oct 2012, 20:21

Trying to trace my great-grandfather

Hello,

I am new here and not sure how it works but I am working on tracing my grandfather Pasqual Scarpella. He immigrated to the United States in the early 1900's and lived in Colorado the rest of his life. I know he had three sons but know nothing about his life in Italy. Would love to know more.