Search found 6 matches

by CFARK
06 Sep 2013, 22:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grandmother Cesaria Luisa Contri from Modena Italy
Replies: 8
Views: 3722

Re: Grandmother Cesaria Luisa Contri from Modena Italy

Thank you all so very much! You have given me great information!
Chris
by CFARK
28 Aug 2013, 17:23
Topic: Offices to contact for records
Replies: 10
Views: 3913

Re: Offices to contact for records

I am also searching for this kind of information on my family. Where is Livio's post that tells that information? My family is from Riolunato Modena Italy. My Grandmother was Cesira Luigia Contri, my Grandfather was Domenico "Venturelli" Cervi both were born around 1892. Any information to...
by CFARK
28 Aug 2013, 17:15
Topic: 1911 Census
Replies: 3
Views: 2186

Re: 1911 Census

I would love to find similar information for my family records. How do you contact the town archives? Is there a contact? My family is from Riolunato, Modena Italy
THank You
Chris
by CFARK
28 Aug 2013, 17:08

Re: Grandmother Cesaria Luisa Contri from Modena Italy

Thank you for this information! It is great! Our family is having our annual Tortellini Roll this coming weekend. Around 50 people from all over the US, we make my grandmother Cervi's Tortellini recipe and then eat! OF COURSE we are Italian! If there is any more information on my Grandfather Domenic...
by CFARK
22 Aug 2013, 23:38

Grandmother Cesaria Luisa Contri from Modena Italy

I am trying to find information about my Grandmother who was born in the late 1893 possibly in Riolunato, Modena Italy. She came to America with an infant son in 1910 maybe. They had a home on a hillside they raised sheep I believe. I would like more information about her life before America if poss...
by CFARK
20 Mar 2013, 21:26
Topic: Families of Contri and Cervi from the Modena Italy area
Replies: 1
Views: 1768

Families of Contri and Cervi from the Modena Italy area

My Grandmother came to the US from Castello, Riolunato, Modena Italy. She was Cesira Luisa Contri born 24 March 1892, died 29 June 1963, arrived in US in 1911. Her father was Giuseppe Lazzaro Ettore Contri born 1862, Died 1932 in Castello, Riolunato, Modena, Italy and her mother was Maria Caroline E...