Search found 62 matches

by SCarbonII
14 Apr 2020, 19:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carbone family tree infor help needed
Replies: 12
Views: 5624

Re: Carbone family tree infor help needed

I do not have Guy, or Dominico Regna or Gaetana Bonafilia on my. I would love to see if there is a connection.Do you have information on their parents and grandparents at all?
by SCarbonII
19 May 2015, 04:00
Topic: still looking for older family members. Can you help me?
Replies: 0
Views: 2705

still looking for older family members. Can you help me?

I have been working on my family tree for the past few years now. I have hired a few people in Italy to find records, and information about the members of my tree. The people, and records I am looking for now are from the 1700's now. Can anyone help me find more information about the people I have l...
by SCarbonII
20 Mar 2015, 12:14
Topic: Older family members
Replies: 28
Views: 8699

Re: Older family members

I am sorry Filmways, if I made you mad, with telling carubia I did not have those people in my family tree. I was telling them, a fact. At this time, the people they listed, are not on my Carbone family tree. I also said that may be because I have not worked on the part of my tree where the connecti...
by SCarbonII
17 Mar 2015, 16:35

Those people are not on my family tree. Before I say that means we are not family, lets look at your family tree. Who are the parents of your Francesco Carbone? I have on my tree: Francesco Martino Carbone (also know as Martino Carbone) born 10 Nov 1810 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy, married Car...
by SCarbonII
12 Mar 2015, 22:25

I am sorry. All of my family information is from Riardo, Caserta. I have 5 generations that were born there, but The person who did my research told me my 6th great grandfather, moved to Riard from somewhere. What information do you have from the Carbones in Cellara in Cosenza?
by SCarbonII
12 Mar 2015, 02:35

Yes I just got to my in box. I downloaded the pages. I will print them out tomorrow, and read over them. I will email you with any questions I may have. Thank you so much for sending the information to me.
by SCarbonII
11 Mar 2015, 02:28

I understand that.. Thank you for helping me Filmways.
by SCarbonII
11 Mar 2015, 00:28

Do you have a Google account? You can upload the file to your Google drive, and share it with me, and I can download it from there. I have all of my Carbone family information on there myself. I can share it with you, if you would like it. Let me know what you think about this idea
by SCarbonII
09 Mar 2015, 23:48

Would you please email the file to me? my email is SJC0211@aol.com

Thank you so much
by SCarbonII
09 Mar 2015, 22:42

Thank you Filmways

I will see if I can find information about Domenico Carbone & Concetta Leardi in there Gaeta, and Podulli. I know they were born about 1740, because their son was born in 1760. Wher ewould be a good online sorce for me to look for records that old in those locations?
by SCarbonII
09 Mar 2015, 21:49

Yes adelfio I do have a copy of the records for Francesco Carbone from Riardo. Can you read them, and see where and when his parents: Domenico Carbone & Concetta Leardi? The person I hired to find the information up to them, told me he can not find any records of them being born in Riado, so the...
by SCarbonII
09 Mar 2015, 21:33
Topic: Di Nuzzo family tree
Replies: 8
Views: 3411

Re: Di Nuzzo family tree

PeterTimber Thank you for telling me that. I'm ready to start looking at that tree now. I only have the information I have, because I hired someone to look for my Carbone family name history. He found Vincenza Della Torre, because she is my 2 great grand mother, and he only found the names of her pa...
by SCarbonII
22 Aug 2014, 14:11
Topic: Di Nuzzo family tree
Replies: 8
Views: 3411

Re: Di Nuzzo family tree

I never thought to do that. Thanks for the idea
by SCarbonII
22 Aug 2014, 00:29
Topic: Parisi family tree information
Replies: 3
Views: 2250

Re: Parisi family tree information

Thank you for telling me about the book. I just ordered it, and cannot wait for it to get to me.
by SCarbonII
22 Aug 2014, 00:23
Topic: Russo family tree
Replies: 2
Views: 2114

Re: Russo family tree

That is my problem. She is my 4th great grand mother. I have posted the information I have for bot her, and my 4th great grandfather. They had: Francesco Martino Carbone (my 3rd great grandfather) birth: 10 Nov 1810 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy Death: 2 Feb 1892 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Ital...