D'oh! I just realised I had asked this question on the forum already and you had replied, Marty.
My sincere apologies for asking the same question twice.
Search found 13 matches
- 03 Mar 2018, 06:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP! Searching for a Farinola / Spadavecchia death date Molfetta, Bari
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1403
- 03 Mar 2018, 04:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP! Searching for a Farinola / Spadavecchia death date Molfetta, Bari
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1403
Re: HELP! Searching for a Farinola / Spadavecchia death date Molfetta, Bari
Thanks mmogno, not sure why I wrote the 27th when it has the 13th on my tree.
And thanks Marty. I don't have the death record as such for Lazzaro. His was an annotation on his birth record showing his death date. Who exactly would I need to write to, do you know?
Thanks again.
And thanks Marty. I don't have the death record as such for Lazzaro. His was an annotation on his birth record showing his death date. Who exactly would I need to write to, do you know?
Thanks again.
- 01 Mar 2018, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP! Searching for a Farinola / Spadavecchia death date Molfetta, Bari
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1403
HELP! Searching for a Farinola / Spadavecchia death date Molfetta, Bari
HI,
I'm hoping someone may be able to assist me in here. I'm looking for a death date for my husband's great grandmother, Angela Maria Farinola (nee Spadavecchia).
She was born on the 27th April 1879 in Molfetta, Bari to Saverio and Angela Maria Spadavecchia.
She married Lazzaro Farinola in ...
I'm hoping someone may be able to assist me in here. I'm looking for a death date for my husband's great grandmother, Angela Maria Farinola (nee Spadavecchia).
She was born on the 27th April 1879 in Molfetta, Bari to Saverio and Angela Maria Spadavecchia.
She married Lazzaro Farinola in ...
- 27 Jan 2018, 05:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for a death date for Spadavecchia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2165
Looking for a death date for Spadavecchia
Hello all,
I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I am looking for a death date of my husband's great grandmother, Angela Maria Farinola (nee Spadavecchia). I have the details of her birth and I have details of her marriage, but not her death.
Born: 27 April 1879 in Bari to parents Saverio ...
I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I am looking for a death date of my husband's great grandmother, Angela Maria Farinola (nee Spadavecchia). I have the details of her birth and I have details of her marriage, but not her death.
Born: 27 April 1879 in Bari to parents Saverio ...
- 18 Jan 2017, 09:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4022
Re: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
Thank you Angela.
That actually makes sense as quite a few of the family here in Australia are all stonemasons
Thanks again.
That actually makes sense as quite a few of the family here in Australia are all stonemasons
Thanks again.
- 18 Jan 2017, 04:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4022
Re: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
Thank you ever so much for that. I am sure this will come in very handy.
I have been unable to work out what a 'Calcarolo' is however. I did find a street with the name in it and have asked a few italian people I know but they don't know what it is either. Do you or anyone else know whether it ...
I have been unable to work out what a 'Calcarolo' is however. I did find a street with the name in it and have asked a few italian people I know but they don't know what it is either. Do you or anyone else know whether it ...
- 12 Jan 2017, 04:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4022
Re: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
Thank you so very much for that information. It is greatly appreciated.
I must one day learn the Italian language.
Thank you again
I must one day learn the Italian language.
Thank you again
- 06 Jan 2017, 08:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4022
Porcelli Family of Bari, Molfetta
Hello,
I am trying to locate information regarding my husband's paternal grandmother and her family who I believe are from Bari, Molfetta.
His grandmother's name is:
Teresa Porcelli
B: 28-SEP-1917 Molfetta, Italy
D: 13-NOV-1995 Port Pirie, South Australia.
She married Saverio Farinola before ...
I am trying to locate information regarding my husband's paternal grandmother and her family who I believe are from Bari, Molfetta.
His grandmother's name is:
Teresa Porcelli
B: 28-SEP-1917 Molfetta, Italy
D: 13-NOV-1995 Port Pirie, South Australia.
She married Saverio Farinola before ...
- 23 Dec 2013, 07:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4990
Re: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
I cannot thank you both enough. Your assistance has been overwhelming and I am truly grateful.
May both of you and your families have an amazing Christmas and New Year season.

May both of you and your families have an amazing Christmas and New Year season.
- 19 Dec 2013, 22:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4990
Re: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
Thank you Pippo. I use both of those sites and have had no trouble with my side of the family but have really struggled with my husband's side. I don't know if its just because of my inability to translate or I am just searching in the wrong way. I will keep trying though as its a personal challenge ...
- 19 Dec 2013, 10:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4990
Re: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
Oh my! Thank you all. I am totally gobsmacked.
How do you find all this info so easily?
How do you find all this info so easily?
- 17 Dec 2013, 11:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4990
Re: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
Thank you so very much for that Pippo.
It's an extra link for my children to have on their family tree and I am greatly appreciative of having your assistance.

It's an extra link for my children to have on their family tree and I am greatly appreciative of having your assistance.
- 16 Dec 2013, 12:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4990
Looking for Farinola family of Bari/Molfetta
Hi,
I'm trying to research the family tree for my children and have hit a major wall when it comes to my husband's grandparents. I know when they were born and where (according to their headstone) but I can't get any other information of their parents etc. Because I cannot speak or read Italian, it ...
I'm trying to research the family tree for my children and have hit a major wall when it comes to my husband's grandparents. I know when they were born and where (according to their headstone) but I can't get any other information of their parents etc. Because I cannot speak or read Italian, it ...